ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for partner

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jasinuk
Newly Registered

ILR application for partner

Post by Jasinuk » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Please Share your experience -

My partner Tier 2 dependant.

First Date of Application - 17 Sept. 2017
Entry clearance visa - 01 Oct 2017
Entered UK - 6 Oct 2017
Current Tier 2 visa Expires - 15 July 2022
Qualifying for ILR application from 18th Aug 2022.

I been told to make her ILR application before 15th July and book her Biometric Appt after 18th Aug. RATHER making a dependent application before 15th July and then varying it to ILR application after 18th August and then got for Biometrics.

1. Can someone please advise if it is OK to make her ILR application before 15th July when her qualifying period doesn't start and go for Biometric appointment in 4 weeks which we get it naturally?

2. Has anyone done like this before to kill the 4 weeks gap?

Bit confused. Anyone been through same situation please advise best way to do it.

Thanks a lot. 🙏🤗

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application for partner

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:15 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice