ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application no conviction but PNC record fixed penalty

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

applepeach
Newly Registered

ILR application no conviction but PNC record fixed penalty

Post by applepeach » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I read the post here and find so many helpful advise, and members on this board are very open to share their thought, so i decided to be open and tell about my story after all the worries and pain.

I due to apply ILR next week after 5 years workpermit plus T1, i don't have criminal conviction, but record on PNC -

In November 2008 i have been arrest from a food shop for shoplifting and taken to police station, finger print and DNA been taken. The police issued a fixed penalty for 80 pounds, they didn't take me to court because the value amount of food i try to steal is very little.

After that i did CRD check myself and the report shows no Conviction, no caution, and in the second page for other information held by Police section has details of myself and the arrest for theft.

I also did Disclosure Scotland basic check myself and the report shows nothing, no conviction or caution, only at the bottom shows there are other information held by police but no details contain in the report.

I will apply ILR in person next week, i worry when the case officer check PNC and see the fact that i been arrest for theft, even not been to court no conviction or caution, i will be refused.

Can you advise me what to do? Shall i disclose it on my application form?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:58 pm