ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application Original Mandatory Document + How to submit pls?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sivag

ILR SET O Query

Post by sivag » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi all,

I'm on the steps of filling up my ILR SET O application form. I've completed my 5 years time in UK and currently holding Tier 2 ICT Dependant Visa which was initially granted on July 2014. My husband has got the ILR settlement on year 2015 thru ILR Tier 2 ICT Long term Staff and received his british citizenship on year 2016.

One of the question on my ILR application that,
What is Mr <Husband Name>'s country of nationality?British Citizen
Which visa is Mr <Husband Name> applying for or been granted? My answer to this "Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa - Long-term Staff"
Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr <Husband Name>? No, I do not have a reference number for them

My confusion is, my husband got his british citizenship, we don't have record of any of the reference number of his past Tier 2 ICT long term visa. In this case, would it be all right to answer "I do not have a reference number for them"? OR Is this something should not be left blank, I should try find this somehow please?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET O Query

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:05 pm

Yes it is ok. Do not worry about those answers
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sivag

Re: ILR SET O Query

Post by sivag » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:46 am

Thanks Zimba, that's helpful.

sivag

ILR Application Original Mandatory Document + How to submit pls?

Post by sivag » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:39 am

Hi Friends,

Just submitted my Set O ILR Application on standard route by knowing the fact that it could take up tp 26 weeks to proceed by Home Office. Booked the UKVCAS appoinmnet by next Saturday as well.

I understand that I should upload my supporting documents as part of my biometric appoinment.

However, not sure how to submit my original current passport and current Biometric card please?
Do I need to bring these(passport and to UKVCAS centre and hand over it to them pls?

Thanks,
Siva.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR Application Original Mandatory Document + How to submit pls?

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:08 am

sivag wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:39 am
Hi Friends,

Just submitted my Set O ILR Application on standard route by knowing the fact that it could take up tp 26 weeks to proceed by Home Office. Booked the UKVCAS appoinmnet by next Saturday as well.

I understand that I should upload my supporting documents as part of my biometric appoinment.

However, not sure how to submit my original current passport and current Biometric card please? Scan and upload them.
Do I need to bring these(passport and to UKVCAS centre and hand over it to them pls? Taking it along with you is not for them to retain rather for identification as HO has your BRP on record - they issued it to you. No hard copy document is sent over anymore.

Thanks,
Siva.

sivag

Re: ILR Application Original Mandatory Document + How to submit pls?

Post by sivag » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 am

Great, thanks a lot!.