ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application prep

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

EPW
Newly Registered
Australia

ILR application prep

Post by EPW » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Hi There,

My 5 Year Ancestry VISA expires on 05-Jun-20 and i will be submitting my ILR application on 08-May-20. As i have multiple weddings in June & July (not in the UK) i am doing everything i can to prepare my application ahead of time and be ready to submit on the 8th of May.

My question is can i start filling out the online form (and saving my progress - not submitting) before the 8th of May in preparation to hit the 'submit and pay' button on the 8th of May?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, i haven't come across it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR application prep

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 pm

The online form expires after a few weeks and is deleted, usually around 10 weeks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

EPW
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by EPW » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Thank you CR001, that is helpful. I'll wait until late April to start my form.

One more question, on the absence from the UK, i have made up my travel history for the past 5 years and have a number of trips to the Republic of Ireland, for most I have my stamped passport and return flight booking confirmation, however for 1 trip I do not have evidence of my return flight, what is suggested in this case? The flight was a return flight to the UK on the 1st of Jan 2018.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:09 pm

You do not need to submit evidence such as flight details. You only need to complete the absence table in the form and upload your passport biometric page and stamped pages.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

EPW
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by EPW » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Oh fantastic, thank you very much.

Have a good day :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:14 pm

You're welcome and feel free to continue in this topic if you have any further questions as you progress through the Set(O) form. :D
Char (CR001 not Casa)