ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr application priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Usmankhattak
Newly Registered

Ilr application priority service

Post by Usmankhattak » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:08 am

Hi everyone. I was going to apply for ilr and wanted to go on priority service which is a decision in next working day. My friend told me to submit the form and I will pay for priority service in third party sopera steria website. Where as after submitting my application I found out that I had to pay for super priority service through Ukvi website which I didn’t and paid the normal fee. Now I need guidance how can I go to priority service thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Ilr application priority service

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:05 am

You cannot go for super priority now. You must choose and pay for this service before submitting your application.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Ilr application priority service

Post by aman90 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:37 am

Usmankhattak wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:08 am
1. For the past month, HO seems to have put a hold on super priority. Many applicants do not find the option when paying for the application.

2. There is no way apart from reapplying.