ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application -

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AKANTONY
India

ILR Application -

Post by AKANTONY » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi,
I am on SOC 2472 with the same employer from 2014. I completed 5 years with the same employer last month. Could someone advise on my below-listed queries, please?
- Currently, my annual gross salary is 27,750, could I make an application using joint salary account where Gross salary will be above £45k then if to reach threshold I heard as a rumour for around £ 35k.

- What should be my Gross Salary threshold if I want to make an ILR application by End of March next year?

- Is my 6-month Payslip ok while making an application or do I need to submit P60 form as well?
Looking forward to your wise suggestions and advises.

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Application -

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:53 pm

- Currently, my annual gross salary is 27,750, could I make an application using joint salary account where Gross salary will be above £45k then if to reach threshold I heard as a rumour for around £ 35k.
Not sure what you mean by "joint salary account"???
- What should be my Gross Salary threshold if I want to make an ILR application by End of March next year?
£35,800 pa sudden large increases before ilr is a red flag to HO.
- Is my 6-month Payslip ok while making an application or do I need to submit P60 form as well?
One month payslip and one month bank statement is required. P60 is not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.