ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application time on set m five years route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amit3039
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR application time on set m five years route

Post by Amit3039 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Hello everyone,

My wife apply for ILR using super priority service in Glasgow on 22nd march last month. 

We had received an email after week saying that your application will take minimum six months. So what's the reason to use super priority service. 

Now it's more than 4 weeks and we didn't heard anything form them so we escalate our case and call HO. So this morning we received an email from HO."We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard.  As our records indicate that further information is required to complete your application we cannot complete your application within the 24-hour service standard. We will complete your application as quickly as possible once this information is received." Now this very confusing and irritating for me and my wife. Because they haven't stated here what kind of information they require. We don't know that either they need information from us or other external sources. 

It's more than month now and we are still waiting. My wife got new job and she supposed to start from next month but if we don't get her ILR from HO she has to withdraw her application. So it's very annoying. 

So my question is, ' Is anyone had same issue before. And if you had same issue then what was time line for your application. And how did you apply for refund ? 

So any suggestions or guidance will be much appreciated. 

Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application time on set m five years route

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:48 pm

Please DO NOT tag your questions all over the forum topics :!: :!:
You must wait to hear back. Not all applications are straightforward and the standard timeframe is 6 months
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice