Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
wow, congratulations. Impossible is nothing!jengland wrote: ↑Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:19 pmhi everyone,
i got my indefinite stay.
please follow below illustrations and see if you can take one or two lesson(s).
1. refusal for permission to 2nd tier on 01/july/2016 (all previous corresponding's have been in-time.)
2. as an over stayer but within 28 days, capital threatened on 01/08/2016 to regularize my stay or else i move out of UK.
3. but already put in flr(fp) application on the 28/07/2016 by post
4. acknowledgement letter came 06/08/2016
5. biometric 10/11/2016
6. looking forward to complete 10years by 10 May 2017
7. even though people said i was not qualify for ILR 10years long residency because of 1 & 2 above
8. since no decision on (3) above, i still put in my SET(LR) application on 13/04/2017, 28days before completion of 10years by varying the flr(fp) to set(lr) by post.
9. acknowledgement letter by email on 02/may/2017
10. biometric on 28/sept/2017. did it on 30/sept/2017
11. application fee for (3) above refunded on 03/10/2017 by cheque
12. received approval letter for ILR on 14/oct/2017, waiting for BRP card in 7 working days
first of all i thank Almighty GOD and i thank everybody in this forum for your advise all this while, you are very helpful. i got my confidence from some people here. i wish others who are still in the battle field victory in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. Amen
Hi,jengland wrote: ↑Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:12 amas you can see the steps.
- the flr(fp) application in july 2016
- biometric letter in November 2016
- about 4 month
- set(lr) in april 2017
- biometric letter in September 2017
- about 5 months
have I answered you?
please I am eager to answer any question within my capacity in as much its in accordance with rules of this forum.