ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Change of circumstances

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier1_aspirant123

ILR: Change of circumstances

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi,

My wife is eligible for ilr (Tier 1 (General) dependent route). We have submitted her application in last week of January and had booked biometric appointment through super priority service on 8 Feb. But we had bereavement in family first week of Feb and had to cancel the biometric appointment and also had to travel out of the UK. We will be back to the UK in first week of March and book biometric appointment again.

The question that I have is; how do I report her latest out of UK travel in the application form as the application is already submitted?
Tier1 Aspirant

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR: Change of circumstances

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Date of application is the date of online submission and payment and not the biometric appointment.

Presumably you have not cancelled the application are are merely rescheduling the biometrics appointment?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:14 pm

Sorry to interject here.
Isn't an application considered withdrawn if the applicant leaves the UK post application submission?
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:19 pm

poper wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:14 pm
Sorry to interject here.
Isn't an application considered withdrawn if the applicant leaves the UK post application submission?
After biomterics, normally yes, but potentially yes, the op could risk losing their fee etc by leaving the uk.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:39 pm
Date of application is the date of online submission and payment and not the biometric appointment.

Presumably you have not cancelled the application are are merely rescheduling the biometrics appointment?
Yes, we have not withdrawn the application and would like to continue with biometric once we are back in the UK.
Tier1 Aspirant