ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

ILR Dependant query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU
junefellow
Newly Registered

ILR Dependant query

Post by junefellow » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 am

Hi,
I am due for ILR coming June and i'd like to add my wife & kid along with my application.

I entered UK in July'06 with WP valid until May'09. My wife joined me in Apr'08 with WP dependant visa valid until May'09. She started working since May'08 and left UK in Dec'08 on maternity leave . I got my LTR(WP-Tier2) in Jun'09 valid until Jun'12. My wife's visa got expired in Jun'09, she & my kid got Tier2 depedant visa valid until Jun'12 and joined me in Nov'09. And they are living with me since then.

Here are my quries:
1. Can my wife apply with me for ILR in Jun'11?
2. Is 2 years dependant criteria applicable for WP-Tier2?
3. If so, is it in Nov'11 the latest I can get her ILR?
4. Do HO consider maternity leave as an excuse for breaking 2 year dependant criteria? - She was paid statuary whilst in maternity leave and have all her P60's.

Note: I've read in this forum that some guys have got dependant ILR having short of 2 years but it seems HO is very particular about Tier-1 Dependants.

Can you please answer my queries.

Thanks
June Man