ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent_Uploaded Old Passport in UKVCAS_ *ADVICE Please*

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

srinivasjammugani
Newly Registered

ILR Dependent_Uploaded Old Passport in UKVCAS_ *ADVICE Please*

Post by srinivasjammugani » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 am

Hi There,
We applied for ILR visa for my wife in the last week of March 2019 via UKVCAS and couple of weeks back, reaslised that we have uploaded her old passport, however while filling the application online, we have given the correct passport number.
Unfortunately, when we booked the appointment to give her biometrics, they didnt checked the documents at all. But they scanned the current passport.
As soon as we realised, we uploaded the current passport and updated covering letter.
Just to confirm, we filled in the enquiry form in UKVCAS/Sopra website and they came back saying that any documents uploaded after the Biometric appointment will not be considered by Home Office.
We havent received any correspondence from Home Office and its been 2 and Half months. One of my friends family applied one week before us and they got their BRP 3 weeks back.

My query is, can we contact HomeOffiice and explain the situation?
If so, could someone please share the contact number? I have tried calling them on 03001232241 but every option I tried, I am only hearing the info but not able to speak with the advisor.

Is there any other number or email id that I could try please.

Many thanks

srinivasjammugani
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Dependent_Uploaded Old Passport in UKVCAS_ *ADVICE Please*

Post by srinivasjammugani » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:13 am

Guys/Admins,

Kindly help please

manitops

Post by manitops » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:41 am

Might be best to wait for them to request further document

or

you can email UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk if you applied for ILR via spouse route. They hardly reply to emails, but you can only try
srinivasjammugani wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:59 am
Hi There,
We applied for ILR visa for my wife in the last week of March 2019 via UKVCAS and couple of weeks back, reaslised that we have uploaded her old passport, however while filling the application online, we have given the correct passport number.
Unfortunately, when we booked the appointment to give her biometrics, they didnt checked the documents at all. But they scanned the current passport.
As soon as we realised, we uploaded the current passport and updated covering letter.
Just to confirm, we filled in the enquiry form in UKVCAS/Sopra website and they came back saying that any documents uploaded after the Biometric appointment will not be considered by Home Office.
We havent received any correspondence from Home Office and its been 2 and Half months. One of my friends family applied one week before us and they got their BRP 3 weeks back.

My query is, can we contact HomeOffiice and explain the situation?
If so, could someone please share the contact number? I have tried calling them on 03001232241 but every option I tried, I am only hearing the info but not able to speak with the advisor.

Is there any other number or email id that I could try please.

Many thanks

srinivasjammugani
Newly Registered

Post by srinivasjammugani » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:02 am

Okay, Many Thanks.

Very much appreciated for your response. I shall send an email and will wait.

Kind Regards
Srinivas

srinivasjammugani
Newly Registered

Post by srinivasjammugani » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:17 am

Just a quick update.

No questions asked.

After 6 months and 4 days, we received a letter from HO and within 2 days, received ILR BRP.

Regards