Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
1. Your PEO confirmation E-mail/Letterarahimpk wrote:Hi Everyone,
I am currently on 5 years work permit [not tier 2] and going to Croydon PEO for ILR next week.
following is my timeline:
1. EC stamp Date : 14-07-2008
2. UK entry Date: 22-07-2008
3. Appointment Date for ILR [Croydon PEO]: 17-06-2013
4. Total Absence from UK during this period: 115 [all were paid annual holidays.]
5. My wife joined me in the UK 09-01-2013
I am working for same employer since I came to UK. I have also included my wife as dependant in the application form SET (O). As she is also qualified for ILR based in immigration law part 5 rule 196D.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part5/
following are the documents I am going to submit with my application.
1. Completed ILR set (o) Application [6 April 2013] form
2. ID photographs – 2 each
3. Original Passports
4. Bank statements
5. Salary Slips
6. Employer letter with SOC code
7. Employer letter confirming no unpaid absence from UK
8. Life in the UK
(a) Pass certificate for Life in the UK test for main applicant.
(b) Pass certificate for Life in the UK test for dependant applicant.
9. Co-habitation Documentation with my Wife
(a) Marriage Certificate
On Joint Names
(a) Tenancy Agreement
(b) Electricity Bill
(c) Gas Bill
(d) Joint account bank statements
On the name of main applicant
(a) Bank Statements.
(b) Poll Card
(c) Sky Phone and Broadband Bill
On the name of dependant applicant
(a) Letter from Job Centre plus for NI number.
(b) Barclay Bank Statements
(c) Poll Card
10. Copy of Immigration Rule part 5
Senior members could you please check above and let me know if I am missing anything.
Thank you everyone for your time.
Good luck with your PEO appointment. Please share your experience.arahimpk wrote:Thanks @satzhsmp and @Kevin24 I have added P60s, appointment confirmation letter and email, copy of work permit letter. I was not issued Biometric card. I will Also confirm with bank couple of days before the appointment.
@Sep08T1Applicant, Please read answer to question # 12 in FAQs.
Also I have provided link to immigration law part 5 above in my previous post. Dependant of work permit holder and hsmp (before PBS) are qualified for ILR with main applicant as long as they meet the requirements in rule 196D.