ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR does the following affect my wifes claim

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

problems
Newly Registered

ILR does the following affect my wifes claim

Post by problems » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:25 am

hie there

am really under pressure. my wifes spouse 2 year visa is due for renewal in march 2010., i am a uk national, i am currently a student and getting income support from my local council and council tax benefit in my name. she has no recourse to public funds.

1. does this affect my wifes application.
2. when filling in the form i presumme she filll in that i get the benefits and then goes on to tick housing benefit and council tax benefit

3. if her visas expires in the first week of march how soon can i apply for her ilr

thanks and god bless

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 am

See also MAA2 Public funds.

When did she initially enter the UK on her spouse visa?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

problems
Newly Registered

Post by problems » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:12 am

she entered on the 8th of march 2008
Last edited by problems on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

problems
Newly Registered

Post by problems » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 am

sorry 8th of march 2008. she went back home this year in july for three weeks only