ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due 5 year Entrepreneur £50,000 route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sarim78
Newly Registered

ILR due 5 year Entrepreneur £50,000 route

Post by Sarim78 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi

My ILR is due next month , I have few queries I would appreciate if Marcnath and other senior members can advice me.

1)My wife had post graduate diploma from UK recognised institution, Is this qualification fine for her or she need to have a B1 certificate to claim points for English language ?

2) I am planning to submit following documents for job creation

Employee IDs
Payslips
FPS / RTI

Do I need to send P45 for the employees who have left ?
Do I need to send joining statements, P11 ,P32 and P60?
What is employee payment record and current appointment record ( noted this from pin post a example of application and document attachments of Marcnath from job number 1)

3)Do I need to send mine and my partner payslips and bank statements?

4) In policy guidance tableF point 4a states " you have spent continous period of 5 years lawfully in U.K. with leave as tier 1 entrepreneur migrant" what documents do I need to claim points against this.

5)I am also sending following documents for me and my dependant

a.Passport
b.BRP
c.Life in U.K. test
d.English Language proof
e. CAR
f. Certificate of Incorporation
g. HMRC CT41G
i.Job # 1
Employee ID
Payslips
RTI

Job # 2
Employee ID
Payslips RTI

j)Utility bill on name of me and my partner
k) Council Tax letter on name of me and wife name
l)Joint bank statement

Do I need to send any documents

Kindly advice me on these points.

natsha
United States of America

Re: ILR due 5 year Entrepreneur £50,000 route

Post by natsha » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:20 pm

HI,

You do not need to send all of the stuff.

Just two employee ID, Passport, payslip, RTL, FPS, p11 p32,p60 p45.
1:not sure
2:ok
3: not needed
4: Not sure
5: Ok
i J l : Not required.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:27 pm

Thanks Nasha

Can Marcnath and Zimba please also advice on my queries.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:57 am

Can Marcnath and other senior members please advice on my queries?

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:02 am

Can anyone please answer my questions?

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:15 am

Do we need to send proof of investment with ILR application if we have been awarded points previously ?

jeena27
Newly Registered

Post by jeena27 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 pm

I posted a similar question regarding investment recently on this forum, was advised not to if points have been granted previously. You can mention that investment evidence was submitted during previous application and points were awarded for that.

Would wait for seniors to correct me if I am wrong.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Sarim78 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:54 pm
1)My wife had post graduate diploma from UK recognised institution, Is this qualification fine for her or she need to have a B1 certificate to claim points for English language ? ==> What did she use for her earlier applications ? If the post graduate diploma was used then you don't need it for ILR again
2) I am planning to submit following documents for job creation
Employee IDs
Payslips
FPS / RTI
Do I need to send P45 for the employees who have left ? ==> No
Do I need to send joining statements, P11 ,P32 and P60? ==> No
What is employee payment record and current appointment record ( noted this from pin post a example of application and document attachments of Marcnath from job number 1) ==> EPR is only needed if you joined an existing business, not if you had a new business

3)Do I need to send mine and my partner payslips and bank statements? ==> Not necessarily. You need to send some evidence to show you will not be dependent on benefits - it could be payslips, bank account statements, investment income or anything else.

4) In policy guidance tableF point 4a states " you have spent continous period of 5 years lawfully in U.K. with leave as tier 1 entrepreneur migrant" what documents do I need to claim points against this.==> Nothing

5)I am also sending following documents for me and my dependant

a.Passport
b.BRP
c.Life in U.K. test
d.English Language proof ==> Normally not needed
e. CAR
f. Certificate of Incorporation
g. HMRC CT41G
==> Business bank statement or bank letter is needed also
i.Job # 1
Employee ID
Payslips
RTI

Job # 2
Employee ID
Payslips RTI

j)Utility bill on name of me and my partner
k) Council Tax letter on name of me and wife name
l)Joint bank statement
==> These have to cover a two year period - so pick documents with different dates spread over the last two years

My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Thanks Marcnath for your valuable feedback.

My wife got the date for B1 Test so to be on the safer side we will attach B1 certificate.

I am filling the SET (O) form please assist in B7 Table employee job creation table ,what date should I post against Date post created and start date with your business ( if this differs from start date in job)?Actually the post was created in 03/2014 but I have already claimed points for that period so I am not sure should I use that date or the date from which I am claiming points after extension.Please also clarify what date is Start sate with your business ( if this differs from start date in job).

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:02 am

Sarim78 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:06 pm
Thanks Marcnath for your valuable feedback.

My wife got the date for B1 Test so to be on the safer side we will attach B1 certificate.

I am filling the SET (O) form please assist in B7 Table employee job creation table ,what date should I post against Date post created and start date with your business ( if this differs from start date in job)?Actually the post was created in 03/2014 but I have already claimed points for that period so I am not sure should I use that date or the date from which I am claiming points after extension.Please also clarify what date is Start sate with your business ( if this differs from start date in job).
You should use what it says - 03/2014 for all the dates
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Thanks Marcnath

One qucik question

On page 81 Section 13 - Consent for home office to request verifications checks ( continued) who will sign in the box ? Applicant or Dependent

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Sarim78 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 pm
Thanks Marcnath

One qucik question

On page 81 Section 13 - Consent for home office to request verifications checks ( continued) who will sign in the box ? Applicant or Dependent
Pg 80 is definitely signed by Applicant.
Pg 81 depends on whether there are some documents of yours (bank statements, rental agreements, utility bills, etc, that is submitted with the application. In which case, you need to sign. Most probably the answer is yes and it may anyway be safer for you to sign anyway.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks a lot for your response.

The form does not indicate anywhere dependent signature, does it mean dependent signatures are not not required or I am missing something?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:40 pm

Sarim78 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 pm
Thanks a lot for your response.

The form does not indicate anywhere dependent signature, does it mean dependent signatures are not not required or I am missing something?
Correct, there is no specific need for dependant to sign.
To correct my earlier reply though, if you are the main applicant, then Pg 81 needs to be signed by your dependant, if you are using any documents that involves your dependant - again bank statements, utility bills, etc.

Sarim78
Newly Registered

Post by Sarim78 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Many Thanks it was great help indeed.