ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR DUE IN 23rd AUGUST 2018 WHILE T1 ENT EXT PENDING

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aliabidhyd

TIER 1 ENTRPRENEUR TO ILR 10 YEARS ROUT

Post by aliabidhyd » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 pm

HI SENIORS,

I AM GOING TO APPLY MY ILR 10 YEARS ROUT IN THE END OF THIS APRIL 2018. I HAVE GOT TWO QUSTION IN THIS BOARD.

1. WHEN I WILL GO 0N WINDOW TO GET ILR CASE WORKER WILL ASK ME ABOUT MY TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR INVESTMENT AND EMPLOYEMENMT?

2. AFTER GETTING MY ILR CAN MY DEPENDENTS (2) TRAVEL ON THE TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDENT VISA (2 YEARS) OR DO I NEED TO CHANGE THIER CATAGORY FOR TRAVEL PURPOSE?

PLEASE I AM VERY CONFUSED.

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: TIER 1 ENTRPRENEUR TO ILR 10 YEARS ROUT

Post by heyaheya » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 am

Good luck with ilr. Yes HO has right to ask u any question they want. As u r previous leave was tier1 they might ask u to show extra documents.. so make sure u take ur latest accounts, ct600 ( if ltd company) fps business bank statements, current appointment repost etc. They might ask u. Which premium service ur attending..
ur dependts will have to apply for new visa as soon as u get ur ilr, if they were previously dependent on u. Have u been interviewe for tier1 application. Good luck and do share ur experience on premium service.

ahsanalishah
Mood:

Post by ahsanalishah » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:51 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:54 pm
HI SENIORS,

I AM GOING TO APPLY MY ILR 10 YEARS ROUT IN THE END OF THIS APRIL 2018. I HAVE GOT TWO QUSTION IN THIS BOARD.

1. WHEN I WILL GO 0N WINDOW TO GET ILR CASE WORKER WILL ASK ME ABOUT MY TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR INVESTMENT AND EMPLOYEMENMT?

2. AFTER GETTING MY ILR CAN MY DEPENDENTS (2) TRAVEL ON THE TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDENT VISA (2 YEARS) OR DO I NEED TO CHANGE THIER CATAGORY FOR TRAVEL PURPOSE?

PLEASE I AM VERY CONFUSED.
1- yes please took all your current application pending documents as well. they may ask you the question about the investment and employees and CAR. If they ask you then you can provide them these figures and documents. one my friend asked for the investment break up, employees passport HMRC documents and CAR.

2- She is not right. there visa will be still active and they can still travel on dependent tier-1 visa with you. you can apply there visa anytime before their current leave expire not as soon as possible.

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Your dependant can travel on Tier 1 visa. It will valid until expire. There is no need to change thier visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:06 pm

hina_pirzada wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Your dependant can travel on Tier 1 visa. It will valid until expire. There is no need to change thier visa.
Risky if the OP is applying for ILR through 10 years long residence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Your dependent does not need to change visa for travel purposes.
But once it expires, the visa category needs to be changed to FLR(M), which will reset the 5 year clock.
So to avoid the risk CR001 mentioned and to get to ILR faster, it is better to change the visa early
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

aliabidhyd

ILR DUE IN 23rd AUGUST 2018 WHILE T1 ENT EXT PENDING

Post by aliabidhyd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 am

Hi there,

My tier 1 entrepreneur extension application is pending in home office since 24th july 2017 along with my 3 dependents, 1 wife and 2 children's. When I applied I paid £1225 application fees and £600 health surcharge each applicant

Main Applicant 1225+600
1 wife 1225+600
2. daughter 1225+600 (Born in UK 2013)
3. Son 1225+600 (Born in Pakistan 2015

. I have received £800 partial refund on 26 March 2018 after that no news.

My 10 Years is going to complete on 23rd August 2018. I came to UK on 18 September 2008.

1.What will happen if I choose to go on WINDOWS Premium Service for 10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCE ILR while my T1 ENT EXT application is pending in Home Office?
2. I have to pay all fees for ILR 10years again with my all dependents and health surcharge?
3. MY all application fees can be reimburse or have to pay all fess?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR DUE IN 23rd AUGUST 2018 WHILE T1 ENT EXT PENDING

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:30 am

How long have your dependents been in the UK?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 am

aliabidhyd wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 am
Hi there,

My tier 1 entrepreneur extension application is pending in home office since 24th july 2017 along with my 3 dependents, 1 wife and 2 children's. When I applied I paid £1225 application fees and £600 health surcharge each applicant

Main Applicant 1225+600
1 wife 1225+600

My 10 Years is going to complete on 23rd August 2018. I came to UK on 18 September 2008.

1.What will happen if I choose to go on WINDOWS Premium Service for 10 YEARS LONG RESIDENCE ILR while my T1 ENT EXT application is pending in Home Office?
2. I have to pay all fees for ILR 10years again with my all dependents and health surcharge?
1. You can't use premium service while your application is pending.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service

2. You can apply for natulization of daughter once you get ILR. Your son can't apply for ILR because he was born in 2015. If your wife is completing 10 years as well then yes can apply with you but if not then either she can apply flr(m) (if income is £18600) or flr(fp) because one your child will be British.
3. Yes entrepreneur Fees will be refunded but you have pay again.
Hope it will help.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 am

Hi Momi

There are some people used recently premium service and their application is Pending.
They not accepting at some premium center but they did accept for some people with further check letter.

Is this new Changes?

Thank you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 am

starfashion wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 am
Hi Momi

There are some people used recently premium service and their application is Pending.
They not accepting at some premium center but they did accept for some people with further check letter.

Is this new Changes?

Thank you
This is not a new change.

However, as you pointed out, it appears that some people have used the premium service even if it was stated it was not allowed on the website. But there have been others who have been turned away too.

I have no idea why - might just be the luck of the office you land up with.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Momi

Post by Momi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:06 pm

marcnath wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 am
starfashion wrote:
Hi Momi

Is this new Changes?

Thank you

However, as you pointed out, it appears that some people have used the premium service even if it was stated it was not allowed on the website. But there have been others who have been turned away too.

Hi marcnath
You think it worth to try luck in any premium service centre before posting the application?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Momi wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:06 pm
marcnath wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 am
starfashion wrote:
Hi Momi

Is this new Changes?

Thank you

Hi marcnath
You think it worth to try luck in any premium service centre before posting the application?
Honestly, I have no idea.

Without prior arrangement, the PEO will not have access to your travel documents, so it is almost certain the decision will not be made on the same day.

space265

Post by space265 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Your best option could be apply by post and then upgrade it when you done with you bioM.As other members mentioned , your documents are with different department so they will not decide on the same day.I am in the same boat.I already send my documents to vary on 26th June 2018.Thanks

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:26 pm

space265 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:43 pm
Your best option could be apply by post and then upgrade it when you done with you bioM.As other members mentioned , your documents are with different department so they will not decide on the same day.I am in the same boat.I already send my documents to vary on 26th June 2018.Thanks
yeah u can upgrade. but one of my friend is trying to upgrade from last on month. he is still waiting for the reply from ukvi..... so i think as marchnath said .. its ur luck ...sometimes they take the application and sometimes they refuse to do so? getting an appointment for premium service itself is an issue now a days ..

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 pm

PSCs at the moment refuse to accept an application when you have a pending one already. Apply by post :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

space265

Post by space265 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:36 am

There are two scenarios.
1.when u go straight to premium and in that case if your documents are with different department and you are going to vary, obviously they will not decide on the same day.Sometimes they send u back to apply by post and other time they accept the case and give u a letter of complex
2.If you send documents by post to vary and after your bioM you can request to upgrade the case for urgent basis by paying additional fees.This time they will have your documents with them because they don't send you BioM letter with your documents with them.Thats how you can upgrade for speedy process.
Please correct me if i m wrong(Info from friend s friend who upgraded their case after apply by post)
Thanks

olgachilds
BANNED

Post by olgachilds » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:42 pm

aliabidhyd wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:14 am
Hi there,

Main Applicant 1225+600
1 wife 1225+600

1-Apply by post to VARY your pending application, which in effect means you pay new fees for ILR but they refund excess, at variation you should be charged the difference between what you already paid and what you must pay now, but technically ti is hard to handle, so send ILR payment form and they will figure it out, just write VARIATION in big letters on top of application, payment form and covering letter. But eventually there will be some £1200+ to save on this.

2- no IHS for ILR, so will eventually receive refund of whatever, if not then complain though complaints process

3- withdraw the application of the UK born child at this stage, register as British later -- with be automatically withdrawn with yours
You will lose the fees paid for dependants (but will get IHS refund for everyone )

4- Wife and non-UK born child will be left without status as their application will be withdrawn when yours is varied. so this is a choice you have to make. I do not think you can file FLR(M) for wife when you do not yet have ILR, and there are no dependents in SET LR. Unless of course she also has ten years. So wife will be out of continuous lawful status if you do this, hence this should be last resort. Later course of action will be for wife and child to leave the Uk and apply overseas under 5-year route as a spouse and child, or for her to apply FLR FP on a 10-year route after you get ILR, using EX.1 (after your UK born child is registered as British), as to Pakistani born child..... may try to naturalise (register) along with yourself if sibling already British and wife here with valid LTR, or must think.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm

spammer wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:42 pm
4- Wife and non-UK born child will be left without status as their application will be withdrawn when yours is varied. so this is a choice you have to make. I do not think you can file FLR(M) for wife when you do not yet have ILR, and there are no dependents in SET LR. Unless of course she also has ten years. So wife will be out of continuous lawful status if you do this, hence this should be last resort. Later course of action will be for wife and child to leave the Uk and apply overseas under 5-year route as a spouse and child, or for her to apply FLR FP on a 10-year route after you get ILR, using EX.1 (after your UK born child is registered as British), as to Pakistani born child..... may try to naturalise (register) along with yourself if sibling already British and wife here with valid LTR, or must think.
FLR(M) should be submitted/varied for the dependents at the same time and request to hold their applications till the ILR one is decided.
Char (CR001 not Casa)