ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR eligibility & absene from UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mrs Khan

ILR eligibility & absene from UK

Post by Mrs Khan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I came to UK on 10th April 2006 & will complete four years on 10th April 2010. Under JR i will be eligible to apply for ILR. Through out four years total number of absence from UK is 95 days. (no more 90 days in stretch). My husband stayed 119 days out of UK during four years.

My question is should i apply exactly on 10th April 2010 or shall i wait till i complete the shortfall of 119 days or 95; as i want to include my dependents on ILR application form as well.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

With JR, dependents follow the main applicant's decision and need not separately meet absence criteria. You can apply now as upto 180 days absences( without a single one of more than 90 days) are permitted.
Best regards

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Thank you alot for your reply