ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR eligibility for more than 90 days

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

shankarmaha
Newly Registered

Post by shankarmaha » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm

You could have applied in March itself. It woiuld have been even simpler, as the leave you took would have been shared between the first and second year. Now although it exceeds 180 days, it is still valid, as you have proper evidence to show. You need to put this info properly in a cover sheet and present your application.

You said they wrongly rejected your initial application, what was the reason..

smp19821
Newly Registered

Post by smp19821 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Yes i agree but somehow someone gave me the idea that the longer you wait the chances are more - hence i ended up here.

So you think that my application could be valid inspite of this leave.

They rejected my application initially as they looked at the wrong bank statement for my maintainance of funds - though the actual 3 month statement was stapled together and highlighted stating that this would now be the proof of maintainance.

norty109

AR - TIMELINE FOR PASSPORT STAMPING

Post by norty109 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 am

Please can someone advise how much time it took for visa stamping after passport was submitted at VFS post successful admin reveiw?