Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).
This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:27 pm
Can anyone please give me a sample Employer Letter for point below?
Tier 2 migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK and your most recent leave has been as a Tier 2 migrant, the rest of your leave for the 5-year period may be made up of leave in any of the categories listed below. In addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following specified documents:
A document from the sponsor who issued the certificate of sponsorship that led to your last permission to stay as a Tier 2 migrant confirming that you are:
- still required for the employment in question, and
In the case of Tier 2 (General) migrants and Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) migrants this document should also contain:
- confirmation that you are still required for the employment in question, and
- the nearest applicable SOC code which best describes your employment
- Your current rate of pay (this should be given in the same format as given in the codes of practice, for example hourly rate or yearly salary), and
- confirmation that this is at or above the appropriate
Note 9 Please read the guidance on the ‘Codes of practice for sponsored workers’ which is contained on our website.
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 pm