ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Financial Requirement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Capricornarr
Newly Registered

Post by Capricornarr » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 am

Hi, PLEASE !!! I need some help too guys. I am on spouse visa 5year route and I ll have to apply for my ILR in june/july this year. If I am not wrong for Ilr its the same 18600 income or savings of 62500 yeah?. The problem is that my wife has been financially support for the last both flrm visas but due to some issues at her work she is having to leave in a month or 2 which is April/May. My worry is that we have savings but not all whats required. I have two concerns, firstly If my family gives me the rest of the money even as a gift to make it 62.5k in total just a month or 2 prior to the application date, so would that be an issue for my ilr application? secondly If we dont meet the savings requirement then what happens to my stay? considering I have already done my 5 years on FLRM :s Looking forward to some good advise ASAP. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 am

Don't you work??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Capricornarr
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Financial Requirement

Post by Capricornarr » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:52 pm

No I dont because of our toddler, I am house husband at the moment and obviously once she leaves her work I am planning to start working.