Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
1) She can apply with youcuongle wrote: ↑Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:57 pmHi All
My wife and I are preparing to apply ILR for our case at beginning of next year. But we still have some confusion. Our information:
1. I am on Tier 2 General Visa, valid from 23/03/2015 to 01/04/2020, I am only working for one company.
2. My wife is on Tier 2 Partner (PBS dependant), valid from 23/03/2015 to 01/04/2020
3. We both entered UK together at 01/04/2015
4. My wife was out of UK from 31/01/2016 to 09/07/2016 (under 180 absence days), no other outside UK time.
5. We have shared bank account for nearly five years
6. My wife has Master degree from Scotland.
7. We have twins born in UK at 28/12/2016
We have some following questions:
1. Is this eligible for my wife to apply ILR together with me at the same time? Or I need to apply and get ILR first thru priority service, and then my wife can be able to apply once I got it.
2. As my wife was out of UK from 31/01/2016 to 09/07/2016 (under 180 absence days), she is still eligible to apply ILR?
3. Does she need to take English test again as she has Master degree from Scotland?
4. Which document we need to prove out the relationship? (there is no her name on any bill, only council tax for last year, but we have our twin certificates, shared bank account and marriage certificate from our country)
5. If my wife application fail? can we re- apply for her again or is there any possible backup route as her visa got expired at that time?
6. We don't need to apply ILR for our twins, right?
Thanks, your help is highly appreciated
23/03/2020 minus 28 days.