ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from Any job under GTV+ No job under GTV + GTV Endorsed job +Tier2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gtv007
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR earning requirement under Global Talent Visa

Post by gtv007 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:40 pm

I like to know about the earning requirement for ILR application under Global Talent Visa. The applicant has global talent visa. The applicant used to work as a Researcher in a UK university on global talent visa for 9 months. Now the applicant does not have the research job in that university. Recently, the applicant has 3years residency (including Tier2 + global talent visa) to be eligible to apply for ILR.
Can applicant apply for ILR by providing the payslips of the previous research job under Global talent visa?
please guide me with proper understanding. Thank you.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR earning requirement under Global Talent Visa

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:04 pm

Applicant has earned money in the UK in their expert field
The Immigration Rules (paragraph GT 13.1) do not require evidence to meet this
requirement. Applicants can provide any evidence as long as it is from an
independent source which can be verified if required. The Global Talent website
guidance gives a list of potential forms of evidence they may choose to provide, but
this is not exhaustive.
If the applicant provides a different form of evidence, you can choose to accept this if
you are content that it is independent and demonstrates they have earned money in
the UK in their expert field during their last permission. If you are not satisfied with
the evidence provided, you must contact the applicant to give them the opportunity to
provide a further acceptable form of evidence.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 4.0ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gtv007
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by gtv007 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Thank you Zimba, #1: So it means that the guidance supports the situation of the applicant to eligible for ILR application as the applicant did 9 months job (now no longer with the job) in the endorsed filed.
my second question: #2: How the applicant know the global talent endorsement is still valid. As it is important for ILR application. Please help me with how to access the endorsement information: contact or email address of Caseworkers or UKVI.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:48 am

gtv007 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:02 pm
Thank you Zimba, #1: So it means that the guidance supports the situation of the applicant to eligible for ILR application as the applicant did 9 months job (now no longer with the job) in the endorsed filed.
my second question: #2: How the applicant know the global talent endorsement is still valid. As it is important for ILR application. Please help me with how to access the endorsement information: contact or email address of Caseworkers or UKVI.
As long as the endorsing body has not withdrawn it. Confirm with the endorsing body
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gtv007
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR from Any job under GTV+ No job under GTV + GTV Endorsed job +Tier2

Post by gtv007 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Successful ILR application from Global talent visa (3years route):
ILR application after three years residency with GTV and Tier2:
1. Tier2: June 2018 to June 2020: Job at University
2. Tier2: June 2020 to August 2020: Job at University
3. GTV: August 2020 to August 2023: job at University (GTV endorsed job)
4. Leave job: From March 2021 to May 2021(In notice period with earning from GTV endorsed job)
5. Any Job: in a company from June 2021
You must have some earning with GTV in the endorsed field. you can do any job or leave job or be self-employed as above.
Timelines of ILR application:
ILR application: on 30 June 2021.
visa application service: Standard
Document uploaded on 14 July 2021
Biometric enrolment on 24 July 2021.
Email from Home office: 2nd August 2021
BRP received: 4 August 2021.
The application processing takes only one week after Biometric enrolment!!!
Document: Proof of Earning under GTV in the endorsed field is important, Document such as all payslips and bank statements, endorsement letter, letter from HR about Job status (included Full time job or else, monthly salary, start date and Full name and date of birth), Job offer letter, P60, P45 . You must submit all earnings with GTV. However, earning under Tier2 is optional but I have submitted (payslips, employment status, offer letter, employment status).