ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from PBS Dependant - Declaration Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qr0001
Newly Registered

ILR from PBS Dependant - Declaration Query

Post by qr0001 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Hi All,

I am applying ILR from PBS dependant visa for myself.

My Husband is British Citizen (Tier 2 General route).

I have been unemployed for last 3 years.

I have submitted the online application and answered No to the question below:

"Does the account or utility Company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?"

Is No the correct answer or should I have answered Yes?

I am asking this because I have found a mixed response to this query, some have said Yes and others have said No.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR from PBS Dependant - Declaration Query

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:37 am

This is NOT a trick question where you must answer in a specific way. It asks you whether you submitted joint accounts/bills or not. You must answer accordingly :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

qr0001
Newly Registered

Post by qr0001 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:00 am

Hi Zimba,

There are two questions under Declaration:

1. Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? - I answered YES to this because I am submitting utility bills with both mine and my husband's name on them for proof of cohabitation.

2. Does the account or utility Company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support - I answered No to this because, I thought, there is no financial support required on ILR from PBS dependant application.

Is this correct?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:15 am

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

qr0001
Newly Registered

Post by qr0001 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:45 am

Thanks again for your help Zimba, my ILR application has been approved and I have received my BRP.