I apologise for my ignorance on the new service and the online application to apply for ILR from PBS dependent.
My wife is currently applying for ILR following 5 years residence on PBS dependant visa. I was on Tier 2 G then got ILR then naturalised.
I suppose it is still the same requirements as Set (O) paper form. However, the online application does not have sections to enter the absences, unless I'm missing something.
From the documents to submit to the UKVCAS following the application submission, there are only the following being mentioned as part of the online application:
Are these sifficient and the only docs to submit?1.The passport issued by XXXXX for Mrs XXXXX (applicant)
2. Applicant's Life in the UK Test pass notification
3. Evidence of Applicant's immigration status in the UK (BRP I suppose in this case)
4. Declaration signed by Applicant to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks (separate pdf to be printed and completed by applicant and partner)
5. Documents to show the public funds I or anyone else who is part of this application received any time during the 12-month period prior to the date of my application, showing payment for each of the public fund(s) I or anyone else who is part of this application received. For example, this can include bank statements or letters. - (Bank statements last 12 months for child benefit from Partner I suppose)
9. Current Biometric Residence Permit
I cannot see anywhere asking for the following with the online application, are these still required?:
Many thanks in advance.a. Bank statements for xxxxx for verification checks, not being asked
b. Cohabitation proof for 2 years, not being asked
c. English language requirements - entered the reference number for Trinity College B1, but not asking for the paper certificate
d. declaring absences for dependents
Look forward to hear from you or anyone else who have submitted recently using the new service.