ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR - tier 1 ent during june 2013 to june 2016

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rsrameshsunil

ILR LR - tier 1 ent during june 2013 to june 2016

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:38 pm

I am eligible to apply for 10 year LR anytime now.

However, i have been on T1 ENt during June 2013 to june 2016 . After this i left UK (before visa expiry) and did not extend. But came back within a week as a Tier 2 Dependent.

For T1Ent - i applied on june 2012 and got refusal in dec2012 and then submited appeal and won after which i got granted T1Ent in june 2013.

1. My question is , there were changes in Ent visa rules announced on 30th Jan 2013 with immediate effect for people awaiting decision as of 31st jan.

My original date of decision was Dec 2012 ( refusal).
Will i fall under these rules ? ( as my new date of decision after appeal is june 3013)

What is the definition of date of decision in case of appeal allowed cases. Is it the initial refusal date or final granted date?

2. What conditions (if any )i may be asked to prove during the period under T1 ENT.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR LR - tier 1 ent during june 2013 to june 2016

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:52 pm

You were advised last year: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-options- ... l#p1627663
None of those things are relevant under long residence
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice