ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Mat leave, baby to be registered

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

espiritulorie
Newly Registered
Philippines

ILR on Mat leave, baby to be registered

Post by espiritulorie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:56 am

Hi there,

I would just like to inquire about my ilr application. I will be applying for it be end of this month and I am on my maternity leave , I do have all the required docs from my employer as proof of my leave and salary etc while on mat leave, however on the tick boxes for evidences of documents I need to provide birth certificate of my baby. I have not done this yet since, we have emergencies and baby needs to be admitted in hospital and therefore, I am still to register my baby in the council and the soonest available date is first week of April- past the date of my ilr application.
Q:
1. Will it affect my application supporting docs if I do not have yet the birth certificate of my baby?\
2. Do I have to provide other documents as proof of the baby or any other supporting docs that I can prepare?

I really need an advice. Thank you.