ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: Outside UK travel without on Payroll but on valid BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mukeshrawat02
Newly Registered

ILR: Outside UK travel without on Payroll but on valid BRP

Post by mukeshrawat02 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello Everyone,

I changed my sponsor last year Jan 2019 and got my new BRP on 12th Feb 2019. I travelled outside the UK from 20th Feb to 3rd March 2019. At that time I was not in the new sponsor payroll as my joining date was 1st April 2019 but was on his Visa as new BRP issue date was 12th Feb 2019.

I am filling my ILR application and my question is for off-payroll absence for above duration what should I select under section: Evidence of your absence from the UK and Crown Dependencies
  • Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies
  • Letter from the applicant detailing any exceptionally harsh consequences to them caused by the change in the way absences from the UK are counted
  • Official documents: (e.g. medical, birth or death certificates)
  • Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
  • Other

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR: Outside UK travel without on Payroll but on valid BRP

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:51 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.