ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
Mrchaany
Senior Member
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:52 pm
Location: Reading
Contact:

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Mrchaany » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 am

Hi Sarah khan
walkingintherain Got ilr within three weeks.
Please search his/her user name
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

HLAW
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by HLAW » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 pm

sarahkhan175 wrote:walkingintherain wrote:
Hello friends,
Just a quick overview of my situation.
Applied for ILR (10 yrs route) at Sheffield premium service three weeks ago. A letter was handed over to me stating that the application is valid but further checks will be carried out to get a decision & retrieve my passport from another department.
I had already applied for Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension about 8 months ago and the decision on that application was still pending at the time of application for ILR.
A week after the ILR application, they withdrew my Tier 1 Extension application, refunded my IHS surcharges, and sent me all the related documents with a letter stating that hence I apllied for ILR, this T1 application is no more relevant for consideration & that they have forwarded my passport to the ILR department.
Just wanted to know how long it will take to get a decision & that will there be any checks related to my T1 application?
Because you switched your application and paid the seperate fee, it means you would be required to enrol fresh biometrics and the standard time-line will apply for consideration of your SET(LR) application or SET(O) from the day you switched. So if everything is in order then you should hear back from them within 2-3 months however delays are expected.

Also I should mention for anyone reading. DO NOT submit set(O) application if you want to fill in gap between your visa expiring and completing 10 years, Home Office WILL NOT consider these applications on same day and WILL ask you to go home empty handed. So Home Office is seeking to take off the SET(LR) same day service to avoid inconvenience for hundreds of applicants some with 3,4 or even 5 dependants so you can imagine 400 x 5 dependants plus the SET(LR) fees. There are other and easier ways of covering the gap however, SET(O) or FLR(FP) proved to be the most troublesome.

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:48 am

HLAW,
Many thanks for clarifying.
Can you please also advise what would the other options to cover gaps before and 10 years completion if not applying set O by post. A friend of mine well be having a gap of 3 months before he completed 10 years stay and his current visa is expiring this month.
He already filled ILR via tier2 route and the application is under consideration from several months with no updates.
Just in case of his ILR application result comes negative, how can he full the gap of 3 months before he can file ILR under 10 year route.

soopan123
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:37 am

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by soopan123 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:02 am

Nad707 wrote:Hi, i am new to this forum, i want some expert opinion about the said case.

I went to Glagow PEO today with my friend for his ILR visa through Tier 1 General. After around 3 hours the case worker said that i am unable yo find your record with hmrc for your last visa extention years, he provided her last 5 years SA302 then she said they are not matching with your earning claims. Then he told her that i was a company director and you need to check my company records and he showed her company tax returns snd proof of tax paid through his bank statements but she was not satisfied and she hold the case for furthe checks.

Can any one please explain from where he can get that record of his company's income and paid tax as company is no more active and from where the home office will check all these records ? He never amended any tax return in previous six years ?

Regards
============



Hi Nad707,

Have your friend got any update? If so how much time it took for visa to be approved? Am also in similar situation went to Glasgow peo no amendments were done still waiting for response , bit tensed. Need to travel urgently because of family.

Thanks for the response

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi Moderators,

I had a same day service appointment today with homeoffice. I am currently on tier 2 general visa.
After doing some checks the case worker called me and asked me if i have claimed any benefits as their system is flashing a benefit claim in my name.

I informed her that i have never ever claimed any benefit, she said she need to speak with her senior and will come back to me. After some time she again called me and informed that they need to verify this with DWP and cannot give me a decision today itself and handed out the further checks required letter to me.

I called DWP and they confirmed to me that i have never claimed any benefit, they will be sending me a letter confirming about this. I can then send this letter to home office and alternatively they will also check with DWP.

Please can the moderators help me in this and let me know what is the average timescale for case workers to come back to you when the application is deferred for further checks.

Also is there any other way to chase the home office and get this sorted out as early as possible? as DWP have confirmed about me not claiming any benefit.

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:11 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Moderators,

I had a same day service appointment today with homeoffice. I am currently on tier 2 general visa.
After doing some checks the case worker called me and asked me if i have claimed any benefits as their system is flashing a benefit claim in my name.

I informed her that i have never ever claimed any benefit, she said she need to speak with her senior and will come back to me. After some time she again called me and informed that they need to verify this with DWP and cannot give me a decision today itself and handed out the further checks required letter to me.

I called DWP and they confirmed to me that i have never claimed any benefit, they will be sending me a letter confirming about this. I can then send this letter to home office and alternatively they will also check with DWP.

Please can the moderators help me in this and let me know what is the average timescale for case workers to come back to you when the application is deferred for further checks.

Also is there any other way to chase the home office and get this sorted out as early as possible? as DWP have confirmed about me not claiming any benefit.
Hi, The time taken by the caseworkers to come back when the premium application is deferred varies from case to case. For instance i have waited for now 11 months. although not for the same reason as yours. So be patient. If you believe that every thing in your file is in order then there is nothing to worry.

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:05 am

Hi Londoner,

Thank you for your reply, can you share with me why your application is on hold as 11 months is a vert long period. What was your visa category when you applied for your ILR?

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:12 am

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Londoner,

Thank you for your reply, can you share with me why your application is on hold as 11 months is a vert long period. What was your visa category when you applied for your ILR?
Hi the visa was applied on Tier 2 general in July 2016. No reason is given why it is on hold.

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

Hello Every one,

My ILR is now been approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all through this rough period and I'm really hoping that all your applications will be approved very soon.

This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) An application was submitted - Premium Appointment in July 2016 at PSC Croydon and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks.
2) Additional documents requested in SEP 2016 ( ADDITIONAL PAYSLIPS AND BANK STATEMENTS)
3) 2nd-week of April 2017 - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all the employees
4) Additional documents once again requested on 01 May 2016 ( Full One year Pay slips Bank Statements, P60 and Employer letter)
5) Sent all the documents via special delivery. and Then home office received them and later misplaced them by forwarding them to a wrong department.
5) After chasing them for the update, they have investigated and found the documents with a different department and processed the file on priority.
6) ILR approved on 3rd week of June

So, after well over 11 Eleven months waiting time, the final decision has come positively.
I can only suggest that if everything is in order in your files, without any fault on your side, be patient and the decision will be in your favour.
Once again thanks to everyone! and good luck to every one of you.

If anybody would like to know details or need any help in their applications please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Richard007
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 pm
Location: Portsmouth UK
Barbados

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Richard007 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:07 am

Londoner001 wrote:Hello Every one,

My ILR is now been approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all through this rough period and I'm really hoping that all your applications will be approved very soon.

This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) An application was submitted - Premium Appointment in July 2016 at PSC Croydon and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks.
2) Additional documents requested in SEP 2016 ( ADDITIONAL PAYSLIPS AND BANK STATEMENTS)
3) 2nd-week of April 2017 - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all the employees
4) Additional documents once again requested on 01 May 2016 ( Full One year Pay slips Bank Statements, P60 and Employer letter)
5) Sent all the documents via special delivery. and Then home office received them and later misplaced them by forwarding them to a wrong department.
5) After chasing them for the update, they have investigated and found the documents with a different department and processed the file on priority.
6) ILR approved on 3rd week of June

So, after well over 11 Eleven months waiting time, the final decision has come positively.
I can only suggest that if everything is in order in your files, without any fault on your side, be patient and the decision will be in your favour.
Once again thanks to everyone! and good luck to every one of you.

If anybody would like to know details or need any help in their applications please do not hesitate to send me a message.
Congratulations! Really happy it all worked out in the end, after such a long wait.

Mahmudmanna
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Mahmudmanna » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi ,

i apply for my brp card 12 jun croydon same day premium service. i have allready ILE ( indefinite leave to enter ) now they said my application was valid but there are further enquiries that need in my case. so please any one know's how long its gonna take if you know then let me know . thank you

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Richard007 wrote:
Londoner001 wrote:Hello Every one,

My ILR is now been approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all through this rough period and I'm really hoping that all your applications will be approved very soon.

This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) An application was submitted - Premium Appointment in July 2016 at PSC Croydon and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks.
2) Additional documents requested in SEP 2016 ( ADDITIONAL PAYSLIPS AND BANK STATEMENTS)
3) 2nd-week of April 2017 - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all the employees
4) Additional documents once again requested on 01 May 2016 ( Full One year Pay slips Bank Statements, P60 and Employer letter)
5) Sent all the documents via special delivery. and Then home office received them and later misplaced them by forwarding them to a wrong department.
5) After chasing them for the update, they have investigated and found the documents with a different department and processed the file on priority.
6) ILR approved on 3rd week of June

So, after well over 11 Eleven months waiting time, the final decision has come positively.
I can only suggest that if everything is in order in your files, without any fault on your side, be patient and the decision will be in your favour.
Once again thanks to everyone! and good luck to every one of you.

If anybody would like to know details or need any help in their applications please do not hesitate to send me a message.
Congratulations! Really happy it all worked out in the end, after such a long wait.
Hi Londoner, congratulations. 11 months is a very long period to wait for. The only thing i do not understand why it took so long for home office to give you the decision. As in my case I have received the letter from DWP stating i have not claimed any benefits, I have send email to home office with a scanned copy and have also send the dwp letter with a cover letter to the caseworker through a special delivery today, it is very strange how come home office system showed an alert about me claiming benefit.
Londoner, Is there anything else you want to advice me?

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi ILRguide,
Some times its just a fate. You have every thing in order but still things will not chime through like your case and mine.
Do you mind sharing which email address u used to send the scanned copy of the DWP document to home office.

The only thing I can advise you, of every thing else in your application is clear, just stay calm, things will fall in place.

Also just to be safeside, do keep a record of all your postal receipts.

Regards
Londoner001 (SaiBilla)

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:57 am

Londoner001 wrote:Hi ILRguide,
Some times its just a fate. You have every thing in order but still things will not chime through like your case and mine.
Do you mind sharing which email address u used to send the scanned copy of the DWP document to home office.

The only thing I can advise you, of every thing else in your application is clear, just stay calm, things will fall in place.

Also just to be safeside, do keep a record of all your postal receipts.

Regards
Londoner001 (SaiBilla)
Hi Londoner,
I was advised by the UKVI customer service executive to send scanned copy on the below email address and the original by post directly to the caseworker:

pscappointmentrefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

As this is the only reason of benefit claim the caseworker gave me to put the application on hold therefore i don't think she have any other queries and she should have done all other checks before calling for a F2F discussion on benefit claim.

uktierone
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by uktierone » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:
Hi Londoner, congratulations. 11 months is a very long period to wait for. The only thing i do not understand why it took so long for home office to give you the decision. As in my case I have received the letter from DWP stating i have not claimed any benefits, I have send email to home office with a scanned copy and have also send the dwp letter with a cover letter to the caseworker through a special delivery today, it is very strange how come home office system showed an alert about me claiming benefit.
Londoner, Is there anything else you want to advice me?
Hi ILRGUIDE2

Few queries please :

a. Can you share the contact details of DWP where you contacted to get this letter ?

b. What exactly we need to ask them to issue such a letter ?

c. And finally also can you confirm how much time they took to issue you this letter ?

Regards

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:54 am

ilrguide2 wrote:
Londoner001 wrote:Hi ILRguide,
Some times its just a fate. You have every thing in order but still things will not chime through like your case and mine.
Do you mind sharing which email address u used to send the scanned copy of the DWP document to home office.

The only thing I can advise you, of every thing else in your application is clear, just stay calm, things will fall in place.

Also just to be safeside, do keep a record of all your postal receipts.

Regards
Londoner001 (SaiBilla)
Hi Londoner,
I was advised by the UKVI customer service executive to send scanned copy on the below email address and the original by post directly to the caseworker:

pscappointmentrefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

As this is the only reason of benefit claim the caseworker gave me to put the application on hold therefore i don't think she have any other queries and she should have done all other checks before calling for a F2F discussion on benefit claim.
Hi ILRguide2,
how long was it now that you have sent the DWC documents to the home office. Even if we sent any supporting documents, I believe they still wait for the query result to come from DWC direct to them.
They will prolong the case for unnecessary reasons and keep us in wait. I recommend that you write to them once again to and send them the letter via a signed for service.

Regards,
Sai

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:26 am

Hi Londoner,

I have send the DWP letter on Sat through special delivery, I just tracked the item and it is being delivered today morning with proof of signature.
You are right, even though I have sent them the letter they will still wait for confirmation from DWP, lets see when they will come back to me.


Regards,
Ilrguide2

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:50 am

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Londoner,

I have send the DWP letter on Sat through special delivery, I just tracked the item and it is being delivered today morning with proof of signature.
You are right, even though I have sent them the letter they will still wait for confirmation from DWP, lets see when they will come back to me.


Regards,
Ilrguide2
After a couple of days go to the status check page
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus
and insert your tracking number in the application reference to see if your submitted documents on your file yet or not.

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi Londoner,

Thank you for sharing this link, how did you came to know about your ILR approval?, did they called and informed you or they sent the approval letter by post to you?

Regards,
Ilrguide2

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:01 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Londoner,

Thank you for sharing this link, how did you came to know about your ILR approval?, did they called and informed you or they sent the approval letter by post to you?

Regards,
Ilrguide2
I received a decision letter by post. My BRP also have arrived this morning.

Regards,
SAI

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi Londoner,

Can I have your email address?, need to discuss something with you.

Regards,
Ilrguide2

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:02 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Londoner,

Can I have your email address?, need to discuss something with you.

Regards,
Ilrguide2
Hi ,

i am not sure if i can share personal email or contact details in the open forum.

Moderators , can you please advise on this.

Regards,
Sai

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi ILRGuide2,

Alternatively, send me a personal message and I will revert back to you.

Regards,
Sai

ilrguide2
Newly Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by ilrguide2 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 pm

How to send personal message?

Londoner001
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:01 am
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:16 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:How to send personal message?
You can use the PM just below by profile name in the post

Locked
cron