Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Have submitted my extra docs on 11th Feb,still waiting for the decisionpkp wrote:Hi , I am same as you applied on the 10th and requested for previous employer which I submitted last Wed and still waiting for my passport .
Can any one advice the turn around time for Croydon PEO if requested for additional docs.
Thanks for the advise Sunilsunil.suneel wrote:Guys you need to chase this up over the phone ...
One of my friend had a similar case and had to send additional document... they promised, they will process within 2 days of receiving the docs, when he didnt hear for 4 days, he started chasing this up everyday and finally had the passports sent back in 10 days from posting the additional documents.
pkp wrote:Hi Sunil,
Hope can throw some advice , what number did your friend call to chase the guys in the HO in my case its been 7 days since I posted the documents.
I need to travel for work reason so I need my passport.
I called up Croydon office today and was told the below informationILR Bound wrote:Hi Sunil
But they dont have unique numbers for each PEO, its the same number for all of them the 0877 one
Called them today but the didnt cate rmy request to update me on the status
Could you please let me know which number did you called ?generic123 wrote:
I called up Croydon office today and was told the below information
1. Since additional documents were asked on the case, this will now be treated as a postal application
2. You are legally eligible to stay in the country until you hear back on the decision of your application ( even if it's after your visa expiry )
3. If you get a refusal with a right to appeal after your current visa is expired, you can stay in the country and appeal the case
3. If you get a refusal with no right to appeal after you current visa is expired, you have to leave the country and apply for an entry clearance visa ( not sure what that is for tier1 (general) application holders)
4. When I asked for the progress, they mentioned to me that they can't track less than 6 months old applications on their system n hence won't be able to help
Thank you vm for the encouraging words.jaskiratbaweja wrote:From experience of other people so far, people like Chrams whose decisions were deferred and some other people who either applied through PEO or via solicitors at PEO, they did their ILRs back within 2-3 weeks.
Keep faith, I hope you receive the good news and your passport with ILR approved within the next week.