ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

denver2k
Newly Registered

ILR Query

Post by denver2k » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 pm

I would like to get some information regarding ILR application SET(O) Form.

I've got my first Work Permit on 20 April 2005. I was in UK and had Student Visa at that time. Since then I had 1 WP extension, HSMP and Tier 1 General. And Im applying because I have spent 5 years on this combination.

In Section 3, do i need to select my latest visa type (Tier 1) ?

In Section 6 (Date of first entry in UK), Do i need to provide date when my 1st WP was issued ? (i was already in UK and entered first as a student in 2003).

Along with Set(O) application form I am providing my 2 Passports(old and new), Life in UK Pass notification,
Last 5 months bank statements (until 3 March 2010), Last 4 month Payslips(until 20 Feb 2009), P60 (2009,2008,2006), Letter from Employer(confirming current employment), 2 WP letters, 1 HSMP letter, 1 Tier Letter from Home Office, current employer contract.

Im Single and just wondering if thats enough?

I just received March payslip(on 19 March) but dont have any bank statement after 3 March 2010. My bank posts bank statement on every 3rd of month , so i cant get next bank statement until 4 April and I have my appoinment at PEO next friday(26 March), Should i show that payslip even if dont have bank statatement backing that payslip.

Thanks.

diago_nelson

Re: ILR Query

Post by diago_nelson » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:02 am

Latest visa type: Tier1.

Date of first entry in UK: Date when WP was endorsed on your passport.

Are you missing 1 P60? There should be atleast 4 P60's in 5 years.

Take all your sal. slips and explain to them if asked abt your latest bank statement.

You would need 2 photographs as well and your debit/credit card !!
I believe you are OK with the absence out of UK criteria.
I think you have all the docs required, so relax and no need to worry.
all the best !!
denver2k wrote:I would like to get some information regarding ILR application SET(O) Form.

I've got my first Work Permit on 20 April 2005. I was in UK and had Student Visa at that time. Since then I had 1 WP extension, HSMP and Tier 1 General. And Im applying because I have spent 5 years on this combination.

In Section 6 (Date of first entry in UK), Do i need to provide date when my 1st WP was issued ? (i was already in UK and entered first as a student in 2003).

Along with Set(O) application form I am providing my 2 Passports(old and new), Life in UK Pass notification,
Last 5 months bank statements (until 3 March 2010), Last 4 month Payslips(until 20 Feb 2009), P60 (2009,2008,2006), Letter from Employer(confirming current employment), 2 WP letters, 1 HSMP letter, 1 Tier Letter from Home Office, current employer contract.

Im Single and just wondering if thats enough?

I just received March payslip(on 19 March) but dont have any bank statement after 3 March 2010. My bank posts bank statement on every 3rd of month , so i cant get next bank statement until 4 April and I have my appoinment at PEO next friday(26 March), Should i show that payslip even if dont have bank statatement backing that payslip.

Thanks.

denver2k
Newly Registered

Post by denver2k » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks.

Markie

Post by Markie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 am

yes...
denver2k wrote:Thanks.

shs213

Post by shs213 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 pm

denver2k wrote: I just received March payslip(on 19 March) but dont have any bank statement after 3 March 2010. My bank posts bank statement on every 3rd of month , so i cant get next bank statement until 4 April and I have my appoinment at PEO next friday(26 March), Should i show that payslip even if dont have bank statatement backing that payslip.

Thanks.
You can get a print out of your online bank statement and get them endorsed by the bank.... They do this over the counter at the bank...

I would do that and keep as back up...

I am in the same boat as you, student, WP, HSMP, Tier '1 so i will be closely looking at how you get on... my 5 years complete in June this year...
:D

Good luck!!

denver2k
Newly Registered

Post by denver2k » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:20 pm

shs213 wrote:
denver2k wrote:
You can get a print out of your online bank statement and get them endorsed by the bank.... They do this over the counter at the bank...

I would do that and keep as back up...
Good luck!!
My bank is not a high street bank, its an online bank. I can take print out but cant verify it from Branch.

I'll take printout anyways.

Thanks.