Please find below the questionnaire that is being provided to those filing as Limited Company Directors at PSC. This is strictly to help applicants to be better prepared and I don't believe this is some kind of confidential stuff handed out by HO. If the moderators feel that this shouldn't be posted, then kindly delete it.
The questionnaire details are as below. Almost, ad verbatim -
1. Have you worked as Self Employed or worked as the Director or shareholder of a Limited company? If answer is yes, go to question 2 or return questionnaire to the desk officer
2. What is/was the nature of your business as a Self Employed person - Sole Trader, Contractor, Limited Company (Director or Shareholder), Other (please specify)
3. Confirm the financial years in which you were registered as Self employed in the UK? years started from 2009-10 to 2014-15
4.For financial years registered as self-employed, please confirm years for which a Self-assessment tax return was submitted to HMRC (This does not include a Company Tax return for a limited company) - again years started from 2009-10 to 2014-15
5. Please specify type of business you engaged in to generate income
6. Did you use an accountant to assist in submitted your SA tax returns to HMRC? If yes, go to question 7
7. Please provide name of accountants used
8. Confirm type of documents used in order to prepare your SA tax returns - choices were Invoice, Bank Statements, Dividend Vouchers, Payslips, Others
9. Are you satisfied that the SA tax returns submitted to HMRC accurately reflected your income? If not, why not and what further action have to taken to address it?
10 Any other comments