Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR/refusal/tax discrepancy/fresh app/add doc/tax amendment

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR/refusal/tax discrepancy/fresh app/add doc/tax amendment

Post by Zimba » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:26 am

That is nearly 3 months before she is eligible, it may work however you should accept the risk and the costs if you want to go for this.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

keth001
Sri Lanka

Re: ILR/refusal/tax discrepancy/fresh app/add doc/tax amendment

Post by keth001 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:39 am

I can manage the cost. Do you think FLR FP will get a decision within 3 months?

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: ILR Refusal /Next step help please

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Venkat999 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:49 pm
Hi Guru,

tier 1 1st application made March 2011
tier 1 extension june 2013
corporation tax amendments for 2010/11 : March 2016
Self assessment first submission 20 may 2016( confirmation letter from HMRC submitted to HO stated that personal tax returns received and processed on 20th may)
ilr application 16th June 2016
ILR Refusal reason: as stated above letter from HMRC on self-assessment submission date no dividends were originally declared to HMRC on correct time so when you made teir 1 general to HO your earning claimed is not consistent with income declarations made to HMRC during the similar period so you can claim only 5 points for earnings
i can see many people in the same situation please help for chances to winning at AR/PAP/JR etc... if have less chances to win i will go back to home to save money and time
it is more frustrating on lawyer charges for further proceeds please help for next steps

thank you
Venkat
Hi Venkat999,
R u stl struggling?
Pls visit ,this may help you little:-"ILR Refused 322(5) 245(CD) and Tax-Discrepancy, defending against 322(5) &JR:indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-refused- ... l#p1752799
Believe In Reality