ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

faisallt
Newly Registered

ILR refused

Post by faisallt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi,

My ILR application refused by post after 10 months wait, saying I have unspent traffic offence in June 2010. this conviction was never been in CRB or SC clearance.

My original HSMP/Tier 1 visa expired in Oct2012, but i applied ILR is september 2012.

I am appealing against the decision, could i still apply for FLR (0) to stay few more months till i get 10 years human rights way?

any help will be appreciated, if anybody knows or have similar experience.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:55 pm

You have already been advised to seek legal advice in your previous thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#865395

could i still apply for FLR (0) to stay few more months till i get 10 years human rights way?
I doubt you will be successful with a FLR(O) application unless your children or your wife are British. How would you qualify for 10 years human rights route??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

paba89

Post by paba89 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 pm

CR001 wrote:You have already been advised to seek legal advice in your previous thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#865395

could i still apply for FLR (0) to stay few more months till i get 10 years human rights way?
I doubt you will be successful with a FLR(O) application unless your children or your wife are British. How would you qualify for 10 years human rights route??
Can you please elaborate the offence please?

faisallt
Newly Registered

ILR refused

Post by faisallt » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm

i had over speeding offence, and not identified the driver. case went to court and got ban for 6 months.

i will have 10 years in the UK in september, so could apply for 10 year route?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:11 pm

paba89 wrote:Can you please elaborate the offence please?
The full story is in the link I posted of the OPs previous question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR refused

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:12 pm

faisallt wrote:i had over speeding offence, and not identified the driver. case went to court and got ban for 6 months.

i will have 10 years in the UK in september, so could apply for 10 year route?
You can apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years residence if ALL 10 years was legal stay.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.