ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - SET M Bank Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

G&J221
Newly Registered

ILR - SET M Bank Statements

Post by G&J221 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi,

I am about to apply for SET M - ILR under the spouse 5-year rule. I have a premium service appointment on 28 Nov. Need clarity regarding bank statements. Both my self with (Nationwide) and my husband with (HSBC) have paperless bank accounts, so the statements don't come via Post but are available online to download and print. I have downloaded and printed my last 6 months bank statements (Nationwide). This account has my salary coming into.

Are these Online Bank statements all good or do I need to get Bank Statements that come thru the Post, I am concerned I don't have enough time to get my Bank to send through the 6 months statements via post. Even my husband bank account is paperless and for one of the address proof of cohabiting, we are using this. I don't want to cancel my appointment and then apply via post, as appointments are very almost impossible to get.

Can someone please advise?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR - SET M Bank Statements

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Online bank statements that are not stamped by the bank are unlikely to be accepted.

Can you not go into a branch and get statements printed??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

G&J221
Newly Registered

Post by G&J221 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:09 pm

I can definitely go in to Nationwide, but aren’t they going to print the same online statements?don’t know if Nationwide will stamp these online statements. I am sure HSBC don’t stamp bank statements.

NomiKaay

Post by NomiKaay » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:15 pm

I have stated this so many times on these forums - how can they distinguish between the same document printed at a home printer compared to one at the organisation's office. I have previously printed online statements at home or office without any issue for visa submission.

Flathead wifi
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by Flathead wifi » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:13 pm

I had this issue when we first applied for a Spouse Visa. At the time we used a Company as our application was a little complicated. We were advised to get home printed copies, take them to the bank and the banks will stamp and sign each page. These were accepted no problems. Since then I've probably killed 100 trees as we have to have paper copies of everything until this visa debacle comes to an end.

NomiKaay

Post by NomiKaay » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Flathead wifi wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:13 pm
I had this issue when we first applied for a Spouse Visa. At the time we used a Company as our application was a little complicated. We were advised to get home printed copies, take them to the bank and the banks will stamp and sign each page. These were accepted no problems. Since then I've probably killed 100 trees as we have to have paper copies of everything until this visa debacle comes to an end.
I understand if you have to print the generic account info from the banking system to get them stamped from Bank. However, if you opt for 'Online Only Statements', the ones generated are exactly the same document that are printed at the Bank's office - so there is no difference. I know this as I have previously worked at British Banks.