ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR setM - Can't seem to choose Cat A or B on online form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

littlepig524
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR setM - Can't seem to choose Cat A or B on online form

Post by littlepig524 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:58 am

Hi Everyone,

Just getting used to completing Online Form instead of old paper ones - Jury still out on that one!

2 quick questions you may be able to advise on:

1.On old paper form choosing Cat A / B for financial requirement was quite straight forward. The new online form doesn't give an obvious choice for this. Pretty sure I need to do Cat B - same 2 employers for over 17 years but unsalaried (as paid daily rate). It seems obvious to choose 'Not same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount' but then goes on to state must provide 6 months payslips - not 12 as I previously have done. Basically, I'm slightly confused as to why I cannot state Cat A/B to begin with?

2. I will no doubt need to provide additional info to clarify my employers' letters / payslips - I'm only half way through form but am wondering if there is a space at the end of either financial section or whole form to do this? Thinking if not I would need to include within covering letter - if so, where in all of my document uploads would be best to put this covering letter?

Any help or advice on above would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR setM - Can't seem to choose Cat A or B on online form

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:04 pm

The online system offers guidelines but sometimes these are NOT accurate. Follow the rules/guide
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice