ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Status updated

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raja786
Pakistan

Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR application query (Urgent)

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 am

Hello everyone,
I have submitted my online application for tier
1 entrepreneur ILR yesterday. I have appointment for biometrics and docs check on Monday. After submitting the application I have realised that i have done some mistakes in application form.
Is there any chance I can amend the application?
I know I can still upload the docs but there is no option to do any changes in application form. I'm so worried.
I forget to mention one travel history in 2012 to Pakistan. Although it doesn't come in last 5 years but I believe I should have mentioned that in application form.?
Secondly, I didn't mention points on my driving licence which I received in Feb 2016, which is more than 3 years old now.
Thirdly, regarding job creation, one job was created in January 2016 and 1 employee worked for 5 months at that time and replaced by other employee and job position still exists, I provided all information in my extention application but I didn't mention in this application about that employee as I'm not claiming points for that employee,but I'm not sure if I should have mentioned that too.
Finally, in application there was question " Are you sole trader or director of your company?
I said No. It's limited company and I'm one of the directors. I'm confused about my NO answer.
Any one please help me about my questions. I'm much tensed and have biometrics on Monday and thinking if I can do anything before Monday.
I shall be very thankful!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur ILR application query (Urgent)

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 am

raja786 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:58 am
Hello everyone,
1 entrepreneur ILR yesterday. I have appointment for biometrics and docs check on Monday. After submitting the application I have realised that i have done some mistakes in application form.
I know I can still upload the docs but there is no option to do any changes in application form. I'm so worried.
I forget to mention one travel history in 2012 to Pakistan. Although it doesn't come in last 5 years but I believe I should have mentioned that in application form.?
Secondly, I didn't mention points on my driving licence which I received in Feb 2016, which is more than 3 years old now.
Thirdly, regarding job creation, one job was created in January 2016 and 1 employee worked for 5 months at that time and replaced by other employee and job position still exists, I provided all information in my extention application but I didn't mention in this application about that employee as I'm not claiming points for that employee,but I'm not sure if I should have mentioned that too.
Finally, in application there was question " Are you sole trader or director of your company?
I said No. It's limited company and I'm one of the directors. I'm confused about my NO answer.
Any one please help me about my questions. I'm much tensed and have biometrics on Monday and thinking if I can do anything before Monday.
Print out the relevant pages of the form. Correct it manually. Upload it along with a cover letter explaining with all other docs BEFORE the appointment. You will be okay.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 am

raja786 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Relax! Can’t make changes to the application itself but you can upload a cover letter pertaining to the mistakes..

No. Only absences during tier1 required. Don’t confuse CW with unnecessary info.

No impact on ILR. Not required. I think only criminal convictions are required. It’s been more than 2 years anyways.

Job creation after extension is assessed only.
As long as current job provided 12 months of payslips after ext, you should be ok.

Lol. Should have been a yes but ur CAR would take care of that. I’m not familiar with online questions. But answering yes would probably have opened more questions pertaining to a company director.
I’m not sure so Tier11417 can answer this better.
Or you can run a dummy application and see for yourself what happens after you say yes.. does it open up different set of questions.

Don’t be tense. You haven’t messed up. As long as you provide required evidences, you can’t be refused..

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 am

If I recall correct, the question is something like “are you the sole director or..” so if you are the only director on your company... your answer should have been “yes”.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:56 am

tier11417 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 am
raja786 wrote:
Hello everyone,
Print out the relevant pages of the form. Correct it manually. Upload it along with a cover letter explaining with all other docs BEFORE the appointment. You will be okay.
Thank you mate! Really good suggestion. appreciate that.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:58 am

tier11417 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 am
If I recall correct, the question is something like “are you the sole director or..” so if you are the only director on your company... your answer should have been “yes”.
we are 2 directors of the company. so my answer should be No?

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:11 am

aman90 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 am
raja786 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Relax! Can’t make changes to the application itself but you can upload a cover letter pertaining to the mistakes..

No. Only absences during tier1 required. Don’t confuse CW with unnecessary info.

No impact on ILR. Not required. I think only criminal convictions are required. It’s been more than 2 years anyways.

Job creation after extension is assessed only.
As long as current job provided 12 months of payslips after ext, you should be ok.

Lol. Should have been a yes but ur CAR would take care of that. I’m not familiar with online questions. But answering yes would probably have opened more questions pertaining to a company director.
I’m not sure so Tier11417 can answer this better.
Or you can run a dummy application and see for yourself what happens after you say yes.. does it open up different set of questions.

Don’t be tense. You haven’t messed up. As long as you provide required evidences, you can’t be refused..

Are you sure I had to mention only last 5 years travel history?
Secondly, regarding question
At any time you ever had any of the following.
A penalty for a driving offence, for example, disqualification for speeding or no motor insurance.
I had driving points due to no insurance but never been disqualified or never taken to court.
Are you still sure I don't need to mention about driving points?
Although I didn't mention in my extention application.
waiting for valuable inputs. many thanks again

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:25 am

The ILR application is based on the 5 years you’ve lived on this visa.. hence only those absences count..
You can mention the driving points and the fact that you said no to the director question in a cover letter or as tier11417 advised above.
My point is it’s not a big deal that you didn’t in the submitted application so don’t lose sleep over it. Just state the truth now.
Search the ILR forum for ur driving points issue, you’ll find solace.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:30 am

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:38 am

what is the exact question abt sole trader n director.
Sole trader is an actual name.
That doesn’t mean sole director.
You are a director and the answer ought to have been yes regardless whether there are two directors.
Again silly mistake. Just state you didn’t understand the question and answered no but you are a director.
It won’t affect the ILR decision.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 10:37 am

aman90 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:38 am
what is the exact question abt sole trader n director.
Sole trader is an actual name.
That doesn’t mean sole director.
You are a director and the answer ought to have been yes regardless whether there are two directors.
Again silly mistake. Just state you didn’t understand the question and answered no but you are a director.
It won’t affect the ILR decision.
This is the exact question: “Are you the sole partner or director in your business”

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat May 18, 2019 10:39 am

aman90 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:25 am
The ILR application is based on the 5 years you’ve lived on this visa.. hence only those absences count..
You can mention the driving points and the fact that you said no to the director question in a cover letter or as tier11417 advised above.
My point is it’s not a big deal that you didn’t in the submitted application so don’t lose sleep over it. Just state the truth now.
Correct

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:32 am

aman90 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:25 am
Thank you very much brother. I clearly understand now. I didn't mention about penalty points in extention application and my application was successful. I believe I would be fine now as well.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 am

[quote=tier11417 post_id=1781959

This is the exact question: “Are you the sole partner or director in your business”
[/quote]

Thank you brother. I understand now that answer was No and I have done right. Thanks again

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat May 18, 2019 3:14 pm

raja786 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 am
[quote=tier11417 post_id=1781959

Thank you brother. I understand now that answer was No and I have done right. Thanks again
[/quote]

You wrote “Sole trader” in ur earlier post. You need to be more careful when asking questions.

raja786
Pakistan

ILR Status updated

Post by raja786 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I have applied for tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k on 16th May.
While checking right to work today it says " there is no limit on how long you can work and stay in the UK ".
Does it mean my ILR is approved?
Just to let you know I haven't received any approval letter or anything yet.
Thank you in advance. This forum is very helpful.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR Status updated

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:28 pm

raja786 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:17 pm
Hello everyone,
I have applied for tier 1 entrepreneur ILR 50k on 16th May.
While checking right to work today it says " there is no limit on how long you can work and stay in the UK ".
Does it mean my ILR is approved?
Just to let you know I haven't received any approval letter or anything yet.
Thank you in advance. This forum is very helpful.
Maybe however you must wait to get your approval letter first !!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raja786
Pakistan

Re: ILR Status updated

Post by raja786 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Thank you Zimba for your reply.
Let's hope for approval letter soon. Until yesterday it was showing my last Visa expiry date.

raja786
Pakistan

Re: ILR Approved

Post by raja786 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:52 pm

By the grace of Allah Almighty my ILR Approved.
Received brp and approval letter today.
Thanks to everyone. This forum was really helpful.
You guys are great!
Best of luck to everyone who is waiting!!