ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success @ Birmingham Solihull today

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mianrmm

ILR success @ Birmingham Solihull today

Post by mianrmm » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Hello all , today I got my ILR approval at PEO Birmingham Solihull

First thanks to all who helped me along with understanding ILR req.

My case was very easy
HSMP + tier 1
Case worker was really friendly and she asked for set(o) form with all passports (myself & 3 dependants)

Then she asked for LIUK test for me and my wife
Checked it in her system and then she asked me for salary slips and bank statements with Coheb docs, which I passed on. She just took council tax letter and a letter from my estate agent .

After this she went away for 5-10 min and then says everything look good please pay at next window and wait in waiting room,

After 15 mins Called in for finger prints and stuff and asked to come back after 2 hours

When I went back , a lady with a nice smile gave me all my docs and letters with approval and told me bio metric cards will reach me in 7-10 working days

All good and again Thanks everyone who helped

Great forum. Love it

db83

Post by db83 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Good stuff mianrmm

Did you have any long absence , i.e. >90 days and less than 180 days in a year or was everything straight forward :)
I'm just trying to help !

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 pm

No I did not had any long absences but just one short one 10 days in total

Also I entered UK 52 days after given EC

But the CW didn't asked anything about this

db83

Post by db83 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 pm

You are an ideal example for ILR :)...just joking.
Enjoy the rest of your indefinte stay :)
I'm just trying to help !

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Great News.... many Congratulations

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: ILR success @ Birmingham Solihull today

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 am

mianrmm wrote:Hello all , today I got my ILR approval at PEO Birmingham Solihull

My case was very easy
HSMP + tier 1
Case worker was really friendly and she asked for set(o) form with all passports (myself & 3 dependants)

Then she asked for LIUK test for me and my wife
Checked it in her system and then she asked me for salary slips and bank statements with Coheb docs, which I passed on. She just took council tax letter and a letter from my estate agent .

After this she went away for 5-10 min and then says everything look good please pay at next window and wait in waiting room,

After 15 mins Called in for finger prints and stuff and asked to come back after 2 hours

When I went back , a lady with a nice smile gave me all my docs and letters with approval and told me bio metric cards will reach me in 7-10 working days

All good and again Thanks everyone who helped

Great forum. Love it
Hi mianrmm, I was also there is Solihull PEO yesterday between 10.30am-1pm. All in all the experience was pleasant, the staff treat you with courtesy and the case worker was professional.

Solihull PEO is great.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 am

[quote="mianrmm"]Hello all , today I got my ILR approval at PEO Birmingham Solihull

My case was very easy
HSMP + tier 1

Hi mianrmm, congratulations great to hear success stories which run smoothly.
If you would like to share your success story on booking an oppointment with 3 dependants we'd love to hear from you here .thanks

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25 am

stokbrig wrote: Hi mianrmm, congratulations great to hear success stories which run smoothly.
If you would like to share your success story on booking an oppointment with 3 dependants we'd love to hear from you here .thanks
Hi Stokbrig,

getting booking is difficult sometimes :)

i started to book for my appointment 3 months early and without any preferences to PEO.
i have installed 3 browsers IE, Chome, firefox to do so at the same time. login to your account from all 3 browsers at around 11:45. select the different group of 3 PEOs in each browser and around 12:00 i started the process.

As known site was down and i got HTTP 404 error or internal server errors. i kept refreshing each browser again and again. the time i got available window i started entering my and dependent details (keep them handy)

once i got the first appointment that was for 24th Dec 2012. i started to re-schedule every week to move forward and towards my target PEO using single browser.

finally as in re-scheduling i didnt need to add all details again for myself and dependent it become easy just F5 and keep doing it.

i hope this helps people who want to do booking with more dependants.

regards

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 pm

mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote: Hi mianrmm, congratulations great to hear success stories which run smoothly.
Hi Stokbrig,

getting booking is difficult sometimes :)

i started to book for my appointment 3 months early and without any preferences to PEO.
i have installed 3 browsers IE, Chome, firefox to do so at the same time. login to your account from all 3 browsers at around 11:45. select the different group of 3 PEOs in each browser and around 12:00 i started the process.

As known site was down and i got HTTP 404 error or internal server errors. i kept refreshing each browser again and again. the time i got available window i started entering my and dependent details (keep them handy)

once i got the first appointment that was for 24th Dec 2012. i started to re-schedule every week to move forward and towards my target PEO using single browser.

finally as in re-scheduling i didnt need to add all details again for myself and dependent it become easy just F5 and keep doing it.

i hope this helps people who want to do booking with more dependants.

regards
Many thanks very helpful, can you please clarify the following;
1- Did you use more than one computer?
2-I understand that we can book 42 days in advance but you started to book 3 months early!
thanks

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:14 pm

stokbrig wrote:
2-I understand that we can book 42 days in advance but you started to book 3 months early!
thanks
1- no i used one computer with 3 browsers, Web Session in all browsers are different.
2- yes i started 3 months early and first got appointment on 24th dec 2012. then weekly re-scheduled to next week date. kept doing it till i reached date i really wanted.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 pm

mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
thanks
1- no i used one computer with 3 browsers, Web Session in all browsers are different.
2- yes i started 3 months early and first got appointment on 24th dec 2012. then weekly re-scheduled to next week date. kept doing it till i reached date i really wanted.
Do you recommend to use more than one computer ? Does it make any difference? thanks

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 pm

stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
thanks
Do you recommend to use more than one computer ? Does it make any difference? thanks
no there is no need to use different computers when you can get the same behaviour from 3 browsers.

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
thanks
no there is no need to use different computers when you can get the same behaviour from 3 browsers.
Another question please, is there a limit for re-scheduling or it's open? thanks

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
Another question please, is there a limit for re-scheduling or it's open? thanks
I have not seen any restrictions , but if there is any i am not sure about that.

pk2080
Newly Registered

Post by pk2080 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:34 am

Did you get your BRP card yet...

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 am

pk2080 wrote:Did you get your BRP card yet...
no not yet, waiting for it

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 am

mianrmm wrote:
I applied on the same day and have received 2 out of 3 BRP cards today. I applied along with 2 dependents and I received my BRP and one dependant's BRP. Yet to receive another BRP.

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 am

aruni4470 wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
I applied on the same day and have received 2 out of 3 BRP cards today. I applied along with 2 dependents and I received my BRP and one dependant's BRP. Yet to receive another BRP.
well thats making me worried now, i have 4 cards to come and no card yet :(

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 am

aruni4470 wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
Hi aruni4470,
Could you please share your success story on booking an oppointment with 2 dependants. thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:18 pm

stokbrig wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
Hi aruni4470,
Could you please share your success story on booking an oppointment with 2 dependants. thanks
Same as mianrmm.

Below link cold help.

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk/2012/1 ... -home.html

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
I have not seen any restrictions , but if there is any i am not sure about that.
Hi mianrmm,
wondering when is the best time to re-sechedule my appointment, after midnight or any time during the day? thanks

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 am

hey all,

today i got my and family Cards (1+3). we missed the delivery on friday as no one at home, they left the cards to rearrange the delivery. we did for today and they delivered it today.

Happy Times,

Thanks all

mianrmm

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:04 pm

mianrmm wrote:hey all,

today i got my and family Cards (1+3). we missed the delivery on friday as no one at home, they left the cards to rearrange the delivery. we did for today and they delivered it today.

Happy Times,

Thanks all

mianrmm
Congrats..Still waiting for one of my dependent's BRP

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:23 am

stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
stokbrig wrote:
mianrmm wrote:
Hi mianrmm,
wondering when is the best time to re-sechedule my appointment, after midnight or any time during the day? thanks
best time to re-schedule your appointment in after 12:00 midnight

SU2012
- thin ice -

Post by SU2012 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

aruni4470,

I got my ILR approved on 12-Feb at Solihull for myself and 1 Dependent. I got my BRP card today. My dependent BRP is yet to come. Didnt know that the BRP cards could come seperately. Hope I will get it it soon. All the best to you too !