First of all, I would like to say a BIG thank you for all the moderators of this forum and all active members taking time out to help each other.
My ILR application has been approved on Friday, November 29th at Croydon PEO for me & 1 dependant. I was in Tier 2 (General) visa (switched from Tier 2 ICT).
I submitted below documents.
• SET(O) application Form
• Photographs, payment proof
• Passports, BRP cards
• Last 12 Months Payslips
• Last 12 Months Bank Statements
Knowledge of Language and Life (Main & Dependant)
• Life in the UK pass notification letter
• Original Degree Certificate
• UK NARIC Statement of Comparability
• Letter from University stating degree was taught in English
• UKBA Points Based Calculator’s Self Assessment Summary
Documents related to Tier 2
• Letter from Sponsor confirming employment and Salary
• Last 5 Years P60 End of Year Certificates
• Tier 2 General Certificate of Sponsorship
• Tier2 General Approval Letter
• Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Certificate of Sponsorship
• Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Extension Approval Letter
• Original Work permit
Evidence of Cohabitation (Main & Dependant)
• Council Tax Bills
• House Tenancy Agreements
• Marriage Certificate
• Bank Statements, Credit Card Statements
• UK Paper Driving Licenses
• DWP Letters, HMRC Letters, Poll Cards, UKBA Letters, NHS – GP Registration Letters, NHS appointment Letters
• TV License, Utility Bills
My appoitment was at 9.45am. We reached at 9.15am. Case Registration, Biometrics were all finished by 10.00am and we were asked to wait. By 11.30 we got the approval letter.
Thanks & Regards,