ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR successs...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fazhaque

ILR successs...

Post by fazhaque » Sat May 18, 2013 11:25 am

Hi all,
Just want to share some good news with you...after 8 month of waiting finally I have received my ILR on the 17th may ( applied on 11th Sep 2012). Wish you all the best who are still waiting to receive yours.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR successs...

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 am

fazhaque wrote:Hi all,
Just want to share some good news with you...after 8 month of waiting finally I have received my ILR on the 17th may ( applied on 11th Sep 2012). Wish you all the best who are still waiting to receive yours.
Congratulations. Enjoy your ILR. A big releif after 8 months. :D
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Sat May 18, 2013 11:30 am

8 months!?

Was it straightforward or complicated case? Why so long?

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Sat May 18, 2013 11:38 am

Kevin24 wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Thanks and yes a massive releif indeed!! To be honest without the help from all the generous member in this forum it would have been a lot more difficult to cope with the stress....thanks guys

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 am

fazhaque wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Thanks and yes a massive releif indeed!! To be honest without the help from all the generous member in this forum it would have been a lot more difficult to cope with the stress....thanks guys
Agree with you absolutely!! Why did it take 8 Months Mate? Under what category did you apply??
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 am

JohnM wrote:8 months!?

Was it straightforward or complicated case? Why so long?
Hi johnM,
My case was quite straightforward I would say...8 years student and 2 years Tier1 and no conviction or Gap. So not sure why it took so long for UKBA to process my case!!

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Sat May 18, 2013 11:43 am

Kevin24 wrote:
fazhaque wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:
Hi Kevin,
Agree with you absolutely!! Why did it take 8 Months Mate? Under what category did you apply??
Kevin,
It took so long probably because I applied under 10 years route mate.....

wordable

Post by wordable » Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 am

Congratulations! :D :D :D 8 months? Well, mine is now 7 months + still counting. Glad to know l am not alone in this waiting business of ukba. I rejoice with you.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:04 pm

good luck.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

fazhaque

Post by fazhaque » Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 pm

wordable wrote:Congratulations! :D :D :D 8 months? Well, mine is now 7 months + still counting. Glad to know l am not alone in this waiting business of ukba. I rejoice with you.
Thanks mate and wish you good luck with your application.

maxwake

Post by maxwake » Tue May 21, 2013 8:43 pm

first of all congrats

could you please help me if you can list the things you have provided with your application

thanks