ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kapanu
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR

Post by kapanu » Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello My Dear friend,

I want to firstly thank this forum and people for helping me.

I am applying leave to remain next week and last minute realised a few issues and are listed below :

Back Ground : I am applying for ILR though tier 2 general.

1. Section 6 of SET O states that we need proof of absense from the employer, the issue is that I have changed 3 employers in the last 5 years and my previous employers (reputed companies are refusing to give me a letter now ); however my absense is not more than 25 days a year, do I still need this as its very difficult to get this from the previous employers and they are not willing to give me this letter, is this going to cause an issue ?

2. I have misplaced two p60 forms (first two years), however I have request HRMC for a history of all taxes and they have sent me a letter of my taxes with employment start and end date with taxes paid, not having a P60 form will that cause an issue?

Thank you very much for your help in advance, I humbly am very greatful for your help.

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: ILR

Post by cyclina1 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:19 am

kapanu wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:45 pm
Hello My Dear friend,

I want to firstly thank this forum and people for helping me.

I am applying leave to remain next week and last minute realised a few issues and are listed below :

Back Ground : I am applying for ILR though tier 2 general.

1. Section 6 of SET O states that we need proof of absense from the employer, the issue is that I have changed 3 employers in the last 5 years and my previous employers (reputed companies are refusing to give me a letter now ); however my absense is not more than 25 days a year, do I still need this as its very difficult to get this from the previous employers and they are not willing to give me this letter, is this going to cause an issue ?

You just explain this in the cover letter is ok.

2. I have misplaced two p60 forms (first two years), however I have request HRMC for a history of all taxes and they have sent me a letter of my taxes with employment start and end date with taxes paid, not having a P60 form will that cause an issue?

No. They just need the most recent pay slip/ p60.

Thank you very much for your help in advance, I humbly am very greatful for your help.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

kapanu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kapanu » Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Thank you sir, you guys are the best and am really greatful for your help. I have an other follow up question.

I recalculated my time out of UK and it look like I have worked out of UK (my dad was ill so extended my stay in my home country) around 16 days in the last 5 years, with my current employment is around 11 days I worked out of UK as my dad was unwell and have medical records to prove the same. I would request you to help me with the best approach.

THank you so much for all your help.

kapanu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kapanu » Tue May 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Dear SIr,

Please can you help me with this query.

Thank you very much sir your help and support is deeply appreciated.

kapanu
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kapanu » Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Thank you for all your help; I am happy to state I have got my ILR , really very thankful for this.

Follow up question on my BRP card; I hvae for the ILR but my BRP card says it is vaild unitll 31-12-2024 is this an issue I thought ILR was valid for 10 years ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:18 pm

kapanu wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm
Follow up question on my BRP card; I hvae for the ILR but my BRP card says it is vaild unitll 31-12-2024 is this an issue I thought ILR was valid for 10 years ?
2024 is the year stated by EU when all documents containing biometric information must be updated and security details changed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.