ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Tier 2 Priority application options to escalate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ganesh51
Newly Registered

Submition of Further documents after completing UKVCAS process

Post by ganesh51 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Hi,
We have a priority 5 day ILR application in process.Relevant documents were uploaded during our Biometric appointment at UKVCAS.

We have received an email presumably from the case worker who is handling our ILR application asking for some further documents but not giving us any instructions on how to upload the same. UKVCAS application does not seem to have a submit button to upload any fresh documents, and UKVCAS says they do not have any access to the application anymore. And replying to the received email is resulting in the email bouncing. Any suggestions on how to upload these fresh documents would be would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Best
Ganesh

zimba
Mood:

Re: Submition of Further documents after completing UKVCAS process

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:20 pm

You may send the documents including a cover letter to

The home office
Liverpool settlement casework
Po box 306
Liverpool
L2 0QN

You can call them on 03007906268 and confirm this :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ganesh51
Newly Registered

ILR Tier 2 Priority application options to escalate

Post by ganesh51 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:13 pm

Hi
My partner and I have submitted a joint application for ILR with a 5 day priority service. It has been over 10 Business days and we have not heard back from the home office. We have filled in the online complaint form as well as emailed the complaint to them.We have also tried calling them but no one at the call center has any information. We noticed some previous advice on the board about writing to one's MP.We would be grateful if anyone can advise on the below questions in terms of what else we can do.

Q 1) Is there a phone number, for the liverpool office that actually handles the case.or any other way to contact the case worker.

Q 2) does anyone have a format for a letter to the MP and what kind of information should be filled in.

Q 3) Can we travel internationally while waiting for the decision and potential new BRP as we still have a valid BRP in our possession

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR Tier 2 Priority application options to escalate

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 pm

ganesh51 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:13 pm
Hi
My partner and I have submitted a joint application for ILR with a 5 day priority service. It has been over 10 Business days and we have not heard back from the home office. We have filled in the online complaint form as well as emailed the complaint to them.We have also tried calling them but no one at the call center has any information. We noticed some previous advice on the board about writing to one's MP.We would be grateful if anyone can advise on the below questions in terms of what else we can do.

Q 1) Is there a phone number, for the liverpool office that actually handles the case.or any other way to contact the case worker.

Q 2) does anyone have a format for a letter to the MP and what kind of information should be filled in. There is no standard format. Details should include your name, DoB and current nationality, details and reference about the current application to include route, dates submitted and biometrics done

Q 3) Can we travel internationally while waiting for the decision and potential new BRP as we still have a valid BRP in our possession While your valid BRP may allow you ease of return however if you travel while having an application pending, this will be taken as withdrawn and if decision is yet to be made as of the time you exit UK and all fees paid probably forfeited.

Thank you
Hope no particular issues with your immigration history and or previous applications that could warrant not straightforward case ( I note that you didn't say received any mail alluding this)
Replies and or decisions appears slow in recent times and exercising patience could pay you overall.

ganesh51
Newly Registered

Post by ganesh51 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:57 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, no we have no rejections or complications in our case that I am aware of. And we have not received any communication from Home Office alluding to any issues either.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:45 am

ganesh51 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:57 pm
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, no we have no rejections or complications in our case that I am aware of. And we have not received any communication from Home Office alluding to any issues either.
It appears application "takes as long as it takes" now with no info or update from UKVI.