Attended appointment on 15th July at 9:30 am @ Chelmsford.
Got the confirmation email same day around 1:00 pm that your application for indefinite leave has now been granted.
Little background for information:
- Visa granted : 11 August 2014
- Entry to UK : 13th Sep 2014 (Delayed Entry Counted as absence, its around 32 days which I mentioned in Online application)
- Extension applied : Sep 2018
- Submitted Online Application for ILR : 13th July 2019.
- Got the ILR Appointment : 16 July 2019 @9:30 am
- Got the confirmation email : 16th July 2019 @ 1:00pm(same day)
- BRP: waiting (but i have checked my status online from here : https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work , its changed to "There is no Limit on how long you can stay in UK") before it was showing my Tier 2 expiry date.