ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to Remain query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tippy1
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain query

Post by Tippy1 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:31 pm

Hi all,

Can some please help me with the following...

My wifes Leave to Remain expires 23rd of August this year, she has lived in the UK for 5 years as of May this year.
I was made redundant 24th of December 2020 and we dont have savings to the amount of 60k.
I start my new job in a few weeks.

Will I be able to use Wage slips prior to my redundancy as proof of the financial criteria needed to qualify for the ILR? we have spoken to an immigration solicitor whom thinks it will be okay, however I'm concerned we are being told this as his fee is £1000, and this will be the first time we will be seeking a third party to assist in the application process.

Feedback much appreciated.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain query

Post by zimba » Mon May 10, 2021 12:08 am

Yes, you can under category B which covers the last 12 months.
Read the guide: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice