ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indefinite Leave to remain with Criminal record

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Needoo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Indefinite Leave to remain with Criminal record

Post by Needoo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello all , I need a help from your experience guys , before asking my question I would like to share my story,
I m writing behalf of my fiunce who granted refugee status in march 2013. Unfortunately on 17 October 2017 he was coming back to home late night and police stoped him with drug driving ,police brought him to police station and did urine and breath tests there and after approximately 26 hours police give him permission to go home but police didn't return his car and mobile phone . It is the main problem in our case .

As he have to apply for ILR in march 2018 because his status was expired in march 2018 .

He submitted his application on 27 February 2018 and on 2 May he got letter from HO which said that HO can't make his decision in 6 month .

We know that because of that drug driving offence his application can't be decided by HO .

My main question and worry is about police behaviour because from that incident police didn't reply any of his email , my fiunce visited two time to police station to know about what police decided about his case but police said we didn't make any decision yet , he told them that his application can't be decided because of this case , but still police is silent ,
It's the 7th month of that incident but the police don't give any response and this condition is very painful for us ,,

Guys kindly tell me if anyone got same experience like him ,could anybody plz tell why police pending his case day by day?? Is anybody have any experience of someone got that kind of drug driving offence so normally how much time it's take to get decision from police ??
It's really hard for we both to wait for each other for last 10 years,

Plzz guys help me every reply will be appreciated ,

Needoo
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Indefinite Leave to remain granted with Criminal record

Post by Needoo » Fri May 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Needoo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:00 pm
Hello all , I need a help from your experience guys , before asking my question I would like to share my story,
I m writing behalf of my fiunce who granted refugee status in march 2013. Unfortunately on 17 October 2017 he was coming back to home late night and police stoped him with drug driving ,police brought him to police station and did urine and breath tests there and after approximately 26 hours police give him permission to go home but police didn't return his car and mobile phone . It is the main problem in our case .

As he have to apply for ILR in march 2018 because his status was expired in march 2018 .

He submitted his application on 27 February 2018 and on 2 May he got letter from HO which said that HO can't make his decision in 6 month .

We know that because of that drug driving offence his application can't be decided by HO .

My main question and worry is about police behaviour because from that incident police didn't reply any of his email , my fiunce visited two time to police station to know about what police decided about his case but police said we didn't make any decision yet , he told them that his application can't be decided because of this case , but still police is silent ,
It's the 7th month of that incident but the police don't give any response and this condition is very painful for us ,,

Guys kindly tell me if anyone got same experience like him ,could anybody plz tell why police pending his case day by day?? Is anybody have any experience of someone got that kind of drug driving offence so normally how much time it's take to get decision from police ??
It's really hard for we both to wait for each other for last 10 years,

Plzz guys help me every reply will be appreciated ,

Could anyone plzz tell what would be reason that police taking too much time for decision??why police is silent and don't reply of any mail ??

zimba
Mood:

Re: Indefinite Leave to remain with Criminal record

Post by zimba » Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 am

This is an immigration forum we cannot comment on your case regarding police :? Police might have an ongoing investigation on something. Remember that your fiancé very likely will end up up being convicted in court
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice