ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the uk test result issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mmas0112

Life in the uk test result issue

Post by mmas0112 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:12 pm

Hello,

My wife's LITUK exam was scheduled on Friday 18th of September. After the exam finished she was advised that the result will be emailed to her within 5 minutes but she did not recive anything even the online account is not showing any results. Test centre was in Lewisham London.

Can you please let me what we can do? She was told verbally she passed the test.

Thanks,
M

zimba
Mood:

Re: Life in the uk test result issue

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:24 am

Life in the UK Test Helpline
Telephone: 0800 015 4245
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm

Call and seek their help
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

syamjam
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by syamjam » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:28 pm

mmas0112 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:12 pm
Hello,

My wife's LITUK exam was scheduled on Friday 18th of September. After the exam finished she was advised that the result will be emailed to her within 5 minutes but she did not recive anything even the online account is not showing any results. Test centre was in Lewisham London.

Can you please let me what we can do? She was told verbally she passed the test.

Thanks,
M
Did she get her results in the end? I'm still waiting for mine which I was told I passed verbally earlier today but there's nothing in my email.

cjv501

Post by cjv501 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:03 pm

Hi,
I have a same issue, i had LIT UK exam in the afternoon and told verbally that i am passed but still not received email or not showing on website. Any one received late confirmation?

cjv501

Post by cjv501 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:42 pm

mmas0112 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:12 pm
Hello,

Thanks,
M
Hi, Have you received any reply?