ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
legalkhan
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by legalkhan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Dear Faysal,
As you know I am exactly in the same situation as you are, no exceptional or complex circumstances. They have already got all the relevant docs of my previous visa which they had requested. In the last letter sent by them they said after getting their hands on required docs they will decided my application fully and promptly. Its been 2 months since that letter. All the people been exactly in the same situation as me have already got their decisions. In my SAR it clearly says the target processing time they set was 6 months. I requested SAR, communicated with them a few times, waiting for MP response and according to your advice might bring it to same day service. The irony is " it looks like we have been checked and thoroughly investigated like if this is the 1st time some one has applied for ILR. In our cases 6480 hours are not enough to carry out all the checks and investigation about us (Postal applications) but one the other hand they miraculously do all checks with in 45 mins about the applicants applying on same day service. A really big joke.

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:11 pm

faysal_cu wrote:Dear members,
i need ur valiable advice plz. i m in big dilemma atm. I came this country in january 2007 and keep extain my visa till january 2016 without no refuse or anything. all of my visa was student and psw.

in january 2016 i applied flr fp

than varied that application in April with another flr fp

than in July make set o application

and lastly make early set lr application to make my 3c continue but all of my application was pending and my variation was before makes a decision.

now the problem is its 9 month but no reply at all. i did send letter through my solicitor, they reply complex issue. than in may my local mp contact and they reply its takes time. in June my solicitor contact with them but no reply. last year December i did try to upgrade my application from postal to premium but that was refuse without any explanation. i did contact by several time but no response. online tracker has been updated two months ago. over the phone i did requested to contact me my case worker to times by phone not email but every time they said case worker will contact with me with in 5 working days but no responses at all.

so i hv no other option to go without premium service. my question u guys to,

what do u think should i wait more or book my premium service.

2. do i need to take my legal representative with me? does it really important? what is his job over there? or its just wasting money?

@eeee10, legalkhan and other guru member plz advice me.

thnx and hope everyone will short their issues soon.

thnx again.
Hi,
I'm really short of words as I do not know what to advice. All I know is that UKVI has unfairly treated SET (LR) Postal applicants. We are all currently at the mercy of this government department, hoping that the post man will knock on our doors daily.The kids are on summer break but unfortunately one can not plan a holiday for them due to UKVI wickedness. We will keep fingers crossed and pray for more grace to endure the waiting game.

MALIK336
BANNED
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by MALIK336 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:20 pm

eoo10 wrote:
faysal_cu wrote:Dear members,
i need ur valiable advice plz. i m in big dilemma atm. I came this country in january 2007 and keep extain my visa till january 2016 without no refuse or anything. all of my visa was student and psw.

in january 2016 i applied flr fp

than varied that application in April with another flr fp

than in July make set o application

and lastly make early set lr application to make my 3c continue but all of my application was pending and my variation was before makes a decision.

now the problem is its 9 month but no reply at all. i did send letter through my solicitor, they reply complex issue. than in may my local mp contact and they reply its takes time. in June my solicitor contact with them but no reply. last year December i did try to upgrade my application from postal to premium but that was refuse without any explanation. i did contact by several time but no response. online tracker has been updated two months ago. over the phone i did requested to contact me my case worker to times by phone not email but every time they said case worker will contact with me with in 5 working days but no responses at all.

so i hv no other option to go without premium service. my question u guys to,

what do u think should i wait more or book my premium service.

2. do i need to take my legal representative with me? does it really important? what is his job over there? or its just wasting money?

@eeee10, legalkhan and other guru member plz advice me.

thnx and hope everyone will short their issues soon.

thnx again.
Hi,
I'm really short of words as I do not know what to advice. All I know is that UKVI has unfairly treated SET (LR) Postal applicants. We are all currently at the mercy of this government department, hoping that the post man will knock on our doors daily.The kids are on summer break but unfortunately one can not plan a holiday for them due to UKVI wickedness. We will keep fingers crossed and pray for more grace to endure the waiting game.
yh you are right my case bin with ho for more then 3 year now i know 4 ppl who waited 12 years to get answer

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

MALIK336 wrote:
eoo10 wrote:
faysal_cu wrote:Dear members,
i need ur valiable advice plz. i m in big dilemma atm. I came this country in january 2007 and keep extain my visa till january 2016 without no refuse or anything. all of my visa was student and psw.

in january 2016 i applied flr fp

than varied that application in April with another flr fp

than in July make set o application

and lastly make early set lr application to make my 3c continue but all of my application was pending and my variation was before makes a decision.

now the problem is its 9 month but no reply at all. i did send letter through my solicitor, they reply complex issue. than in may my local mp contact and they reply its takes time. in June my solicitor contact with them but no reply. last year December i did try to upgrade my application from postal to premium but that was refuse without any explanation. i did contact by several time but no response. online tracker has been updated two months ago. over the phone i did requested to contact me my case worker to times by phone not email but every time they said case worker will contact with me with in 5 working days but no responses at all.

so i hv no other option to go without premium service. my question u guys to,

what do u think should i wait more or book my premium service.

2. do i need to take my legal representative with me? does it really important? what is his job over there? or its just wasting money?

@eeee10, legalkhan and other guru member plz advice me.

thnx and hope everyone will short their issues soon.

thnx again.
Hi,
I'm really short of words as I do not know what to advice. All I know is that UKVI has unfairly treated SET (LR) Postal applicants. We are all currently at the mercy of this government department, hoping that the post man will knock on our doors daily.The kids are on summer break but unfortunately one can not plan a holiday for them due to UKVI wickedness. We will keep fingers crossed and pray for more grace to endure the waiting game.
yh you are right my case bin with ho for more then 3 year now i know 4 ppl who waited 12 years to get answer

So you have being waiting for "4 years for an application and you also know people who have being waiting for 12 years"! You case and that of the people you know must be different from ours. I think you should create your own time line so that you can motivate others like you. Your comment send are very discouraging and I believe no one here needs such negative comments in a time like this. Like I said desist from commenting your case on people post and please do create your own timeline so that more experience member can advice you on way forward.

Vesh123
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Vesh123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi Legalkhan and @e000000 or any senior member .

If you could help me regarding my below query.

I have been in Uk since Aug 2007 and extended leave continuously as student , PSw and Tier 1 general till April last year(without any gap). Last year I went in person for ILR and they refused but I still had my valid leave and before that leave expired I sent an fresh application by post which is still pending to date. My question is my 10 years are completing next month so can I Vary my application to SET(LR) and despite my last refusal do I have continuous 10 years?

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Vesh

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

Vesh123 wrote:Hi Legalkhan and @e000000 or any senior member .

If you could help me regarding my below query.

I have been in Uk since Aug 2007 and extended leave continuously as student , PSw and Tier 1 general till April last year(without any gap). Last year I went in person for ILR and they refused but I still had my valid leave and before that leave expired I sent an fresh application by post which is still pending to date. My question is my 10 years are completing next month so can I Vary my application to SET(LR) and despite my last refusal do I have continuous 10 years?

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Vesh
Hi,
You should be able to vary to SET(LR) but it is highly likely that the precious checks that was carried out will still be carried out in the case of SET (LR) but there is no harm in trying though.

bluebia
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by bluebia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:48 pm

Good Evening all,


If someone has valid visa, applies visa renewal before expiry, gets refusal with appeal right, uses appeal rights, appeal is lost, within 28 days applies for new application which after wait of some months gets granted,

Is continues leave towards 10 years Long Residence broken in above situation?

Since he exhausted appeal rights, if he makes a new application within 28 days of court decision , what will be his status during this period until visa grant date as he was overstayer when he applied?

Is there any Home Office rules or case law which you can quote here please?

Vesh123
Junior Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Vesh123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:10 pm

eoo10 wrote:
Vesh123 wrote:Hi Legalkhan and @e000000 or any senior member .

If you could help me regarding my below query.

I have been in Uk since Aug 2007 and extended leave continuously as student , PSw and Tier 1 general till April last year(without any gap). Last year I went in person for ILR and they refused but I still had my valid leave and before that leave expired I sent an fresh application by post which is still pending to date. My question is my 10 years are completing next month so can I Vary my application to SET(LR) and despite my last refusal do I have continuous 10 years?

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Vesh
Hi,
You should be able to vary to SET(LR) but it is highly likely that the precious checks that was carried out will still be carried out in the case of SET (LR) but there is no harm in trying though.
Thank eoo10, so if I do vary then my 3c will continue ?

Thanks Vesh

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Vesh123 wrote:
eoo10 wrote:
Vesh123 wrote:Hi Legalkhan and @e000000 or any senior member .

If you could help me regarding my below query.

I have been in Uk since Aug 2007 and extended leave continuously as student , PSw and Tier 1 general till April last year(without any gap). Last year I went in person for ILR and they refused but I still had my valid leave and before that leave expired I sent an fresh application by post which is still pending to date. My question is my 10 years are completing next month so can I Vary my application to SET(LR) and despite my last refusal do I have continuous 10 years?

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Vesh
Hi,
You should be able to vary to SET(LR) but it is highly likely that the precious checks that was carried out will still be carried out in the case of SET (LR) but there is no harm in trying though.
Thank eoo10, so if I do vary then my 3c will continue ?

Thanks Vesh
Yes I believe so.

Shaz321
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Shaz321 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Shaz321 wrote:Hi CR001,

My second application is refused in July'17 and I have 14 days to submit AR. UKVI are supposed to reply within 28 days from the date of submission of AR. Which would take me to the end of august'17. Would that cover 10 years.
You would need AR to be successful for your overstay to be ignored.
Thanks CR001. So it seems like I only have one option and that is to go for Judicial Review.
My fiancé is currently on student visa. We are getting married in couple of months. Can I switch to dependant visa while my JR is in process? Considering I have now overstayed.

priscaltony
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by priscaltony » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 am

priscaltony wrote:Hi Forum

Update on my application if it helps anyone, as it doesn’t help with general decision time.

I applied on 30/01/17
Received documents and biometric card on 22/07/17 – though I missed delivery so redelivery was actually yesterday
Biometric is dated 20/07/17.

I think an enquiry by my MP had pushed for a response from the HO within standard time. I know this because my daughter applied a week before me and we received a letter (The letter I thought was written to me) that her application raised a complex issue (Wonder what that could be and this gives me a great concern as everyone we share the same immigration history) and that a decision would not be made until 23 October 2017.




I wonder if anyone can help me. I applied for my ILR (LR) this year January without my passport as my passport was being renewed then. I enclosed a letter with explanation and copy of passport renewal collection slip. I am currently on FP visa which expires in a year’s time.
I got a job offer which was dependent on my ILR, so I was prompted to contact my MP to help me chase HO. My MP contacted HO and he was told that standard time for the type of application I made is 6 months so I should hear from them by the end of this month. I contacted my MP today again to help chase my daughter’s ILR application that was submitted a week before mine. MP replied by saying that HO said they have written a letter to me regarding my application but did not tell my MP the content of the letter.

My question is, anyone knows what this letter could be

A, Approval letter?
B, Request for document letter?
C, Delay with my application letter?

I am so anxious and scared at the same time, and I wonder if anyone has been told similar in the past.
Thank you very plenty!

drew3017
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by drew3017 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:09 pm

This is just to encourage everyone on this forum. Dont be discouraged by the wait. I have never shared my ILR application story but I hope this will encourage someone :

Application Date: 30/1/2017
Biometrics : 12/2/2017
- after this I received monthly emails from HO every 17th of the month.
ILR received (BRP)+ documents received - 21/7/2017( Well within 6 months of applying.

My history is- arrived UK- 2007
Was on tier 4 from 2007 till 2014 with several extensions ( always in time). Post Doctoral visa from 2014-2015 and then Tier 2 visa between 2015 and now.


Please be patient and pray. Wishing you all the bes

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:38 pm

priscaltony wrote:
priscaltony wrote:Hi Forum

Update on my application if it helps anyone, as it doesn’t help with general decision time.

I applied on 30/01/17
Received documents and biometric card on 22/07/17 – though I missed delivery so redelivery was actually yesterday
Biometric is dated 20/07/17.

I think an enquiry by my MP had pushed for a response from the HO within standard time. I know this because my daughter applied a week before me and we received a letter (The letter I thought was written to me) that her application raised a complex issue (Wonder what that could be and this gives me a great concern as everyone we share the same immigration history) and that a decision would not be made until 23 October 2017.




I wonder if anyone can help me. I applied for my ILR (LR) this year January without my passport as my passport was being renewed then. I enclosed a letter with explanation and copy of passport renewal collection slip. I am currently on FP visa which expires in a year’s time.
I got a job offer which was dependent on my ILR, so I was prompted to contact my MP to help me chase HO. My MP contacted HO and he was told that standard time for the type of application I made is 6 months so I should hear from them by the end of this month. I contacted my MP today again to help chase my daughter’s ILR application that was submitted a week before mine. MP replied by saying that HO said they have written a letter to me regarding my application but did not tell my MP the content of the letter.

My question is, anyone knows what this letter could be

A, Approval letter?
B, Request for document letter?
C, Delay with my application letter?

I am so anxious and scared at the same time, and I wonder if anyone has been told similar in the past.
Thank you very plenty!
Hi priscaltony,
Thanks for the update and congratulations on your ilr. I hope UKVI will make decision on your daughter's application sooner than the said date. Please enjoy your freedom.

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:42 pm

drew3017 wrote:This is just to encourage everyone on this forum. Dont be discouraged by the wait. I have never shared my ILR application story but I hope this will encourage someone :

Application Date: 30/1/2017
Biometrics : 12/2/2017
- after this I received monthly emails from HO every 17th of the month.
ILR received (BRP)+ documents received - 21/7/2017( Well within 6 months of applying.

My history is- arrived UK- 2007
Was on tier 4 from 2007 till 2014 with several extensions ( always in time). Post Doctoral visa from 2014-2015 and then Tier 2 visa between 2015 and now.


Please be patient and pray. Wishing you all the bes
Hi Drew3017,
Congratulations on your ilr. its good to read that UKVI is now making decision on some applications within the service standard. Thanks a bunch for your word of encouragement. Please do enjoy your freedom

User avatar
Archer1
Member of Standing
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Archer1 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:17 pm

drew3017 wrote:This is just to encourage everyone on this forum. Dont be discouraged by the wait. I have never shared my ILR application story but I hope this will encourage someone :

Application Date: 30/1/2017
Biometrics : 12/2/2017
- after this I received monthly emails from HO every 17th of the month.
ILR received (BRP)+ documents received - 21/7/2017( Well within 6 months of applying.

My history is- arrived UK- 2007
Was on tier 4 from 2007 till 2014 with several extensions ( always in time). Post Doctoral visa from 2014-2015 and then Tier 2 visa between 2015 and now.


Please be patient and pray. Wishing you all the bes
Congrats and Thank you very much for sharing mate.
Regards,
__A
__A

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by ilr_dkj » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi,
I have lived in the UK since August 2006. So I am well over the 10 years.
But I had this issue when I applied for my PSW back in 2009. I filled my form in and sent all my documents out before the visa at the time had expired. After 2 weeks they returned my application with a letter saying that the application had been updated and to fill in the updated application. By the time I received this application my visa had expired. But like i said they send me a letter asking to fill in the correct application type and everything.

My question is would this be classed as a break from my 10 year period as I resent the application with the updated one after my visa expired or would this not be classed as a break as I had initially applied with the incorrect application before the visa expired??

legalkhan
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by legalkhan » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:58 pm

ilr_dkj wrote:Hi,
I have lived in the UK since August 2006. So I am well over the 10 years.
But I had this issue when I applied for my PSW back in 2009. I filled my form in and sent all my documents out before the visa at the time had expired. After 2 weeks they returned my application with a letter saying that the application had been updated and to fill in the updated application. By the time I received this application my visa had expired. But like i said they send me a letter asking to fill in the correct application type and everything.

My question is would this be classed as a break from my 10 year period as I resent the application with the updated one after my visa expired or would this not be classed as a break as I had initially applied with the incorrect application before the visa expired??
I don't think there should be any issue. do u have photocopy of that letter?? If you still have doubts, get your SAR before applying.

ilr_dkj
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by ilr_dkj » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi
Yes I have all the letters including the acknowledgement of the first application sent, the letter they sent back asking to send using the correct application format and the acknowledgement from the second application that i sent. Also the second acknowledgement was within 28 days after the my visa had expired.
So I take it as I have read it is not classed as overstay as this was an application made before 2016? Could you please confirm.

Also could you please clarify what you mean by get my SAR?

Thanks for your help

legalkhan
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by legalkhan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:38 pm

SAR means Subject Access Request, shows the Record Home Office holds about your immigration including the case worker notes about your status in different time of your stay in U.K. This is the record Case worker will refer to while deciding your case.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration

tj4luv
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:36 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by tj4luv » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:46 am

Hi all, I am please I need your assistance here.
I applied for Ilr at Croydon on 13th of July (premium services) having completed 10 years legal stay. The history below :
July 2007 to 2010 bsc degree
2010 to 2012 post study
2013 got married on 5 years route
Valid visa till Feb 2018.
Completed 10 years july 2017
Premium application made on the 13th and the case worker asked for proof that I have been living together with my wife since my last grant of leave in July 2015. All proof posted and received on 24th July over a week now and I have not heard anything back from HO. Please does it take long to reply to the case even being a premium application?
Waiting patiently for your advice and replies.
Thanks.

lammy85
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:43 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by lammy85 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 pm

10 years ILR granted after waiting for 7 month and 21 days

Application Date: 30/12/2016
Biometrics : 20/01/2017
I received monthly emails from HO every 17th of the month. email stop on may 2017
i received complex letter dated on 16/05/2017 that my application will not be processed within the 6 month of target and they will decided by 16/08/2917

ILR received (BRP)+ documents received - 25/7/2017
BRP dated 21/07/2017

i was short 85 days before my 10 years qualify period

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:31 pm

    lammy85 wrote:10 years ILR granted after waiting for 7 month and 21 days

    Application Date: 30/12/2016
    Biometrics : 20/01/2017
    I received monthly emails from HO every 17th of the month. email stop on may 2017
    i received complex letter dated on 16/05/2017 that my application will not be processed within the 6 month of target and they will decided by 16/08/2917

    ILR received (BRP)+ documents received - 25/7/2017
    BRP dated 21/07/2017

    i was short 85 days before my 10 years qualify period
    Hi lammy85,
    Congratulations on your ilr, I'm looking forward to loads of good news from the "exceptional complex issues" victims soon. Was the online tracker updated before the delivery of your decision? Please enjoy your freedom.

    faysal_cu
    Newbie
    Posts: 49
    Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:01 pm
    Bangladesh

    Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

    Post by faysal_cu » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 pm

    Dear legalkhan, we r into same boat. I did try my mp first time and she reply me within 8 days and she contact witb homeoffice and they took one month to get back to her and the reply was stupid same bla bla bla. Than i did contact with me mo 2nd time in july and she just wrote a letter to me after chassing her one month that she contact with home office anx i m still waiting to hear from her and i hv no idea when ukba will reply to her. I only think homeoffice takes around minimum 15 days to get back to her. Its just my assumptions. I might be wrong. Plz let me know if u have any idea. We r in same situation. Also eoo 01 hows ur situation? I read in here just someone meant to be get the decision by 24th july. Do u know anyone what happen that person. Does the applicant got the decision. Plz let us know if u know about it. Thnx

    haryharsan
    Junior Member
    Posts: 68
    Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 pm
    Mood:
    India

    Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

    Post by haryharsan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

    Hi,
    i am on tier 2 general visa. i am applying SET(LR) on 13 sept.
    i am on redundancy and my current employer gave last date is 31 aug 2017.
    does it effect to ILR application?

    legalkhan
    Member
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 pm
    Pakistan

    Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

    Post by legalkhan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 am

    faysal_cu wrote:Dear legalkhan, we r into same boat. I did try my mp first time and she reply me within 8 days and she contact witb homeoffice and they took one month to get back to her and the reply was stupid same bla bla bla. Than i did contact with me mo 2nd time in july and she just wrote a letter to me after chassing her one month that she contact with home office anx i m still waiting to hear from her and i hv no idea when ukba will reply to her. I only think homeoffice takes around minimum 15 days to get back to her. Its just my assumptions. I might be wrong. Plz let me know if u have any idea. We r in same situation. Also eoo 01 hows ur situation? I read in here just someone meant to be get the decision by 24th july. Do u know anyone what happen that person. Does the applicant got the decision. Plz let us know if u know about it. Thnx
    Thank u faysal for your reply, you are lucky to be contacted by your MP with in 8 days, I am still waiting for their response. My 10th month has already been started and looks like they have thrown my application in cold storage again. These days every thing is going very slow for me, if I order some thing online it take much more time than normal, My MP doesn't really bother to respond me. My application has been pending without mentioning of complex issues, there are other things that I can mention here about me is late. The words late and waiesare other name of mine. Even this frustration word doesn't justify the situation I am in. My wife FLRm is again late due to my ILR not yet decided.

    Locked
    cron