ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
wahabishtiaq
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by wahabishtiaq » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:10 pm

Kay2323 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm
mickey007 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 pm
Hi All,

Has anyone(SET(LR) applicant) received ILR in 2017 with tax amendments in the past?
Kindly share your application details?

Also anyone who were refused due to tax amendments, please share their story as well?
What were refusal grounds?
what they did after refusal?
What was the outcome of judicial review, appeal or admin review?

I look forward to hearing from the friendly members here.

Best Regards
Mick
Hi Mickey,

I am in a same situation. First application was premium for Set LR in August 2016. Refused due to amendments in 2010-2011.

Reapplied September 2016 by post
Got amendments done with HMRC in 5 months and paying in Instalments
Till May received auto replies from UKVi. Since then no interview letter, No questioner, no complex letter nothing what so ever.
Involved MP in First week of September but no reply from MP as well and pending more then 13th months......Seriously it has become like a virtual prison, cant change job, wife cant work, cant get 15 hrs free early education for my 21 months old toddler....Well i understand those taxes were supposed to be submitted in that particular year but is HO going to penalise us for it though HMRC accepted it and we understood our mistakes and suffered so far. Sometimes really wonder was it worth living on this island for more then 11 years and still treated as immigrants.

Guys, anybody got any updates please spare few minutes......
I understand your frustration and agitation around this matter i think we need to vent our concerns through our MP's in to parliament. There are 5000 applicants sitting for JR's and thats a substantial number... HO has been deceitful and hostile in their treatment towards applicants. Who decides the window of tax amend for T1 visa holders to be FEB 2015 ?HMRC dont have any restrictions published anywhere to state that no more amends will be accepted from anyone after this many years, also HO has been deceitful in not publishing and denouncing these timelines before hand so all individuals can check their tax matters ... in na nut shall it was a trap and exploited to full extend. Only way to raise this is to raise it in parliament on how HO is treating applicants, APRIL 2018 is the deadline for T1 10 yr cases.

Lets get in touch with our MPs requesting them to put a discussion in parliament on how HO and HMRC are conflicting.

Hope and wish you good luck!

Sam00000
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Sam00000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:26 am
Hi guys.

I'm going to apply Ilr next month and booked the appointment in Liverpool 22.11.2017.
I just wanted to know can I use my B1 language certificate which is already expired but used it twice to get Flrm visa 3 years ago and 6 months ago?

Many thanks for your help.
Are you applying for ILR based on 10 years long residence or 5 years spouse visa?
10 yrs long residency
Any suggestions guys?

mickey007
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by mickey007 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:33 pm

wahabishtiaq wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:10 pm
Kay2323 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm
mickey007 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 pm
Hi All,

Has anyone(SET(LR) applicant) received ILR in 2017 with tax amendments in the past?
Kindly share your application details?

Also anyone who were refused due to tax amendments, please share their story as well?
What were refusal grounds?
what they did after refusal?
What was the outcome of judicial review, appeal or admin review?

I look forward to hearing from the friendly members here.

Best Regards
Mick
Hi Mickey,

I am in a same situation. First application was premium for Set LR in August 2016. Refused due to amendments in 2010-2011.

Reapplied September 2016 by post
Got amendments done with HMRC in 5 months and paying in Instalments
Till May received auto replies from UKVi. Since then no interview letter, No questioner, no complex letter nothing what so ever.
Involved MP in First week of September but no reply from MP as well and pending more then 13th months......Seriously it has become like a virtual prison, cant change job, wife cant work, cant get 15 hrs free early education for my 21 months old toddler....Well i understand those taxes were supposed to be submitted in that particular year but is HO going to penalise us for it though HMRC accepted it and we understood our mistakes and suffered so far. Sometimes really wonder was it worth living on this island for more then 11 years and still treated as immigrants.

Guys, anybody got any updates please spare few minutes......
I understand your frustration and agitation around this matter i think we need to vent our concerns through our MP's in to parliament. There are 5000 applicants sitting for JR's and thats a substantial number... HO has been deceitful and hostile in their treatment towards applicants. Who decides the window of tax amend for T1 visa holders to be FEB 2015 ?HMRC dont have any restrictions published anywhere to state that no more amends will be accepted from anyone after this many years, also HO has been deceitful in not publishing and denouncing these timelines before hand so all individuals can check their tax matters ... in na nut shall it was a trap and exploited to full extend. Only way to raise this is to raise it in parliament on how HO is treating applicants, APRIL 2018 is the deadline for T1 10 yr cases.

Lets get in touch with our MPs requesting them to put a discussion in parliament on how HO and HMRC are conflicting.

Hope and wish you good luck!
I agree with you all. The delay in decision clearly show they do not have firm ground to refuse the application and playing delaying tactics. Just like mentioned we spent 11 year in this country legally and now at the end we now living without passport and visa in virtual prison.

I am going to my MP now with the copy of letter my employer sent HO explaining they need me to travel. Its been 2 weeks no reply and no online status update. Although i submitted questioner and details of my amendments to them in September.

We should all go to our MPs to ask them to raise this in parliament and make HO accountable for the unjustified delay.

Please keep sharing your updates here so we all know progress of these application and help each other in this difficult time.

paru.org
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:15 am
India

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by paru.org » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:14 am

UNFORTUNATELY, there seems to be more wait..

‪Upper Tribunal's judgments in Judicial Reviews concerning Rule 322(5) (discrepancy in the income declared to HMRC for tax purpose, etc). JR dismissed in below:

R (Parveen and Saleem) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 02016.html.
R (Kamal) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 72016.html.
R (Samant) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/…/cases/UKAITUR/2 ... 016.html.‬

pusm
Junior Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by pusm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 am

I went through the following

R (Parveen and Saleem) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 02016.html.
R (Kamal) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 72016.html.

Its look both arguments from the respondent Representative look similar and accountants mistake not considered


Now

From applicants may consider that

1. there was no policy guidance noticed according to 245CD the correction of errors or re submission tax return will not take place , even the points based calculation and the genuine earning test beside even gerneral grounds of refusals

2. Further more the Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 may not indicate that , any points regards to the tax return corrections matters or migrant does not have this facility or HMRC view not included when taking SSHD decision

3. So its contradict the Equality Act 2006 and 2010 and there may no any provision that Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 overruled Equality Act 2006 and 2010 .

So if you guys proof all these 3 links the above 3 points then these cases may have a good light in the court of appeal

wahabishtiaq
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:34 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by wahabishtiaq » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 am

Thanks for sharing, any cases which went successful ? any enlisting of those cases on UKBAILII ? Please share.
pusm wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 am
I went through the following

R (Parveen and Saleem) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 02016.html.
R (Kamal) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 72016.html.

Its look both arguments from the respondent Representative look similar and accountants mistake not considered


Now

From applicants may consider that

1. there was no policy guidance noticed according to 245CD the correction of errors or re submission tax return will not take place , even the points based calculation and the genuine earning test beside even gerneral grounds of refusals

2. Further more the Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 may not indicate that , any points regards to the tax return corrections matters or migrant does not have this facility or HMRC view not included when taking SSHD decision

3. So its contradict the Equality Act 2006 and 2010 and there may no any provision that Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 overruled Equality Act 2006 and 2010 .

So if you guys proof all these 3 links the above 3 points then these cases may have a good light in the court of appeal

lad 14
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 am
Wales

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by lad 14 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:48 am

***Update***

I have varied my ILR application from SET(O) to SET(LR) yesterday - 23 August 2016

MY ILR timeline-

Application : SET (LR) 10 year long residence POSTAL application
Application sent: 23 August 2016
Application Received: 24 August 2016
Payment deducted: **Application Varied**
Automated emails received: Not Received
Acknowledgement/BRP letter received : Not Received
BRP Done : 5 September 2016
Letter Received - 10 February 2017- Complex Issue Letter received - Case cannot be decide in 6 months
Letter Received - 03 May 2017 - To complete and return attach Questionnaire, and also to provide SA302 and Tax Year Overview for the time of Tier 1 extension
Questionnaire Form, SA302's and Tax Year Overview sent - 01/06/2017
Contacted MP – 01/10/2017
ILR approval letter received:
BRP received: 27/10/2017

After the gruesome 15 months of waiting with no certainty of getting a visa, this morning I have received the most awaited letter of my lifetime …The Biometric card. Finally, this long wait is over now after living with the nightmares juggling with my professional and personal lives…
I have recently contacted my MP on the advice of one of my friend, and after 3 weeks of contacting I have received the approval letter, so maybe because of the MP’s interference things get escalated but anyways it’s all done & dusted !!!
I would like to thank everybody in the forum for their valuable advice.

mickey007
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by mickey007 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:06 am

lad 14 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:48 am
***Update***

I have varied my ILR application from SET(O) to SET(LR) yesterday - 23 August 2016

MY ILR timeline-

Application : SET (LR) 10 year long residence POSTAL application
Application sent: 23 August 2016
Application Received: 24 August 2016
Payment deducted: **Application Varied**
Automated emails received: Not Received
Acknowledgement/BRP letter received : Not Received
BRP Done : 5 September 2016
Letter Received - 10 February 2017- Complex Issue Letter received - Case cannot be decide in 6 months
Letter Received - 03 May 2017 - To complete and return attach Questionnaire, and also to provide SA302 and Tax Year Overview for the time of Tier 1 extension
Questionnaire Form, SA302's and Tax Year Overview sent - 01/06/2017
Contacted MP – 01/10/2017
ILR approval letter received:
BRP received: 27/10/2017

After the gruesome 15 months of waiting with no certainty of getting a visa, this morning I have received the most awaited letter of my lifetime …The Biometric card. Finally, this long wait is over now after living with the nightmares juggling with my professional and personal lives…
I have recently contacted my MP on the advice of one of my friend, and after 3 weeks of contacting I have received the approval letter, so maybe because of the MP’s interference things get escalated but anyways it’s all done & dusted !!!
I would like to thank everybody in the forum for their valuable advice.
Hi Lad,
Congrats on your ILR approval. Glad to hear your good news.
Could you please let us know did you have any Tax amendments in the past?
Regards
Mick

lad 14
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:48 am
Wales

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by lad 14 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:09 am

mickey007 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:06 am
lad 14 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:48 am
***Update***

I have varied my ILR application from SET(O) to SET(LR) yesterday - 23 August 2016

MY ILR timeline-

Application : SET (LR) 10 year long residence POSTAL application
Application sent: 23 August 2016
Application Received: 24 August 2016
Payment deducted: **Application Varied**
Automated emails received: Not Received
Acknowledgement/BRP letter received : Not Received
BRP Done : 5 September 2016
Letter Received - 10 February 2017- Complex Issue Letter received - Case cannot be decide in 6 months
Letter Received - 03 May 2017 - To complete and return attach Questionnaire, and also to provide SA302 and Tax Year Overview for the time of Tier 1 extension
Questionnaire Form, SA302's and Tax Year Overview sent - 01/06/2017
Contacted MP – 01/10/2017
ILR approval letter received:
BRP received: 27/10/2017

After the gruesome 15 months of waiting with no certainty of getting a visa, this morning I have received the most awaited letter of my lifetime …The Biometric card. Finally, this long wait is over now after living with the nightmares juggling with my professional and personal lives…
I have recently contacted my MP on the advice of one of my friend, and after 3 weeks of contacting I have received the approval letter, so maybe because of the MP’s interference things get escalated but anyways it’s all done & dusted !!!
I would like to thank everybody in the forum for their valuable advice.
Hi Lad,
Congrats on your ILR approval. Glad to hear your good news.
Could you please let us know did you have any Tax amendments in the past?
Regards
Mick
Thanks Mick

No i did not have any Tax Amendments, but i paid the tax in instalments.

Regards

mickey007
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by mickey007 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:14 am

pusm wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:36 am
I went through the following

R (Parveen and Saleem) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 02016.html.
R (Kamal) v SSHD: http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/ ... 72016.html.

Its look both arguments from the respondent Representative look similar and accountants mistake not considered


Now

From applicants may consider that

1. there was no policy guidance noticed according to 245CD the correction of errors or re submission tax return will not take place , even the points based calculation and the genuine earning test beside even gerneral grounds of refusals

2. Further more the Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 may not indicate that , any points regards to the tax return corrections matters or migrant does not have this facility or HMRC view not included when taking SSHD decision

3. So its contradict the Equality Act 2006 and 2010 and there may no any provision that Immigration Act 1971 or 2014 overruled Equality Act 2006 and 2010 .

So if you guys proof all these 3 links the above 3 points then these cases may have a good light in the court of appeal
I noticed in all these cases the applicant applied for ILR as Tier 1 General and not SET(LR) 10 year.
I believe as Tier General applicant your application is totally based on yoru 5 years Income and employment history.

While in SET(LR) you main reason for ILR is your lawful 10 year residence. I understand they can question employment history.

So i am not sure where the 10 Year resident stand in terms of tax amendments.

Sam00000
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Sam00000 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:26 am
Hi guys.

I'm going to apply Ilr next month and booked the appointment in Liverpool 22.11.2017.
I just wanted to know can I use my B1 language certificate which is already expired but used it twice to get Flrm visa 3 years ago and 6 months ago?

Many thanks for your help.
Are you applying for ILR based on 10 years long residence or 5 years spouse visa?
10 yrs long residency
Any suggestions guys?
Please someone help me as my appointment is close.
Some people saying I don't have to exam again but some other saying because I'm applying for different route ( 10yrs and not 5 yrs spouse ) I have to proof a valid qualification.

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by eoo10 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Sam00000 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:14 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am
CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am

Are you applying for ILR based on 10 years long residence or 5 years spouse visa?
10 yrs long residency
Any suggestions guys?
Please someone help me as my appointment is close.
Some people saying I don't have to exam again but some other saying because I'm applying for different route ( 10yrs and not 5 yrs spouse ) I have to proof a valid qualification.
HI
I believe you need a valid certificate and it should be in date.

Sam00000
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Sam00000 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 am

eoo10 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:24 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:14 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm
Sam00000 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:44 am


10 yrs long residency
Any suggestions guys?
Please someone help me as my appointment is close.
Some people saying I don't have to exam again but some other saying because I'm applying for different route ( 10yrs and not 5 yrs spouse ) I have to proof a valid qualification.
HI
I believe you need a valid certificate and it should be in date.
But in the HO site saying "u can use the run out one if it was accepted for another uk immigrations application"

smir
Member of Standing
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm
India

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by smir » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Brother ASsalam


3 months from the date appeal allowed letter received


Check my previous posts
saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?

mickey007
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by mickey007 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:11 pm

smir wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 pm
Brother ASsalam


3 months from the date appeal allowed letter received


Check my previous posts
saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?

Hi Smir,

Nice to hear you received ur ILR.
Could you please let us know, what was your visa status before you applied for ILR, also did you have any tax amendments?

saahib_ali
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by saahib_ali » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

smir wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 pm
Brother ASsalam


3 months from the date appeal allowed letter received


Check my previous posts
saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?

WA SALAAM Bro
Thanks for the response. It is really something which i need in this time of patience.
Three months will be completed on 7th of November.
INSHALLAH will get good positive results.

smir
Member of Standing
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm
India

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by smir » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:55 pm

I received before 2 years


I had no tax problem


I was not on HSMP


I was student plus PSW
mickey007 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:11 pm
smir wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:08 pm
Brother ASsalam


3 months from the date appeal allowed letter received


Check my previous posts
saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?

Hi Smir,

Nice to hear you received ur ILR.
Could you please let us know, what was your visa status before you applied for ILR, also did you have any tax amendments?

Shujah
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:29 am

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Shujah » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:26 pm

Fami0321 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:12 pm
Hi everyone
My timeline is as follow
Set lr application made 30 Aug 2016
Biometric done 22 September 2016
Then no correspondence with home office

I rang once I completed 6 months but they said wait wait wait

On 9 march 2017 my mp sent letter to home office asking them why is it late and roughly how long more

Today I received call from home office confirming my application has been approved and I can go to pick up my documents tomorrow morning

Hope that' helps( I suggest everyone who is waiting for more then 6 months to get involve their mp )
Good luck everyone
Hi,

I am also waiting for my Sel (lr) application. today, I have completed my 6 months waiting time. what do you suggest?

Also I received call yesterday from Swansea number. I couldnt attend it. do you think it was from HO.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Emash
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:40 pm
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by Emash » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm

saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?
Hi ,

Did you hear from the HO yet ?
My application and appeal history is the same like Yours , and i received the letter from HO that they will implement the Judge’s decision soon but then I received a letter to pay IHS £500.And it looks like they will give a DL instead of ILR😔

saahib_ali
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Long Residence (10 years) SET (LR) applications

Post by saahib_ali » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:43 am

Emash wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:47 pm
saahib_ali wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 am
Hi Gurus
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a long time. I am wondering that how long HO Post decision casework team is taking these days to implement the decision after appeal is allowed.

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ June/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ June/2016
Received hearing date (25/07/2017) : ------ Jan/2017
Attended hearing: ------ 25/07/2017
Appeal allowed based on Article 8 grounds (human rights & private life): ------ 07/08/2017
Determination received: ------ 08/08/2017
Received letter from HO Post-Decision Casework Team: ------ 27/09/2017
This letter stated that " Ho office is not going to appeal against the court decision and we are going to implement court decision ASAP and if required we will contact you for more documents".

No correspondence after that. Still waiting for the documents.

Can anyone please tell me how long does the Post-Decision casework team take to implement and send visa and passport back.
Anyone have had or have similar situation?
Hi ,

Did you hear from the HO yet ?
My application and appeal history is the same like Yours , and i received the letter from HO that they will implement the Judge’s decision soon but then I received a letter to pay IHS £500.And it looks like they will give a DL instead of ILR😔


Hi Emash
I have not yet heard from HO. It has been almost three months since my appeal was allowed :(.
Last letter i received from HO was similar like yours in which they said that they implement the court decision ASAP.
What is your timeline?

Locked
cron