Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence Refused

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

codswallop
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident continue and section 39e

Post by codswallop » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:31 am

faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am
Dear Guys,
it will be bit long but i m sure it will give someone hope to fight.

i did came in this country in January 2007 and my visa was all successful until i made my ILR in 2016. i made my ilr in November 2016 by post. i had no right to work from 2013 till my ilr application. they hold my ilr application till 28th December 2017 until i did send them pap to threat them i might take them to court. (before that i did lots of call, send letters, contact with MP and she send letter to home office couple of times. )
when i send them pap and thread them to take them court because of they hold my application one year than they made my ilr decision which was refuse and without appeal rights.
the reason was very valid i did work in 2013 -2014 for 5 months(which is true) while i had no right to work and that time i was a line manager in royal mail. so they get confirmation from HMRC and Royal mail and i used to had taxi licence. they also contact with my council and take every proof against me.

I was really upset and thought to leave the country as they have the proof and i did actually work . but later decide to give fight and to see its end. send them Pap against the refusal and as usual home office refuse the pap and stick their own decision.

Went for paper base hearing and got refuse.

than apply utt for permission to oral hearing and accepted. my oral hearing was really hard one. I took my best one and also home office send their good one. it was long and lots of arguing was there and finally judge allow my jr and fees award. my barrister told me if home office ask to negotiate than i should go for it.
however in October 2018 home office send me consent letter and told me they will reconsider my application. November 2018 they again refuse me but with in country appeal.

lodge appeal November 2018 and got date of hearing 04th June 2019(eid day).

all day was in court but it was a good hearing. finally got the decision 25th July 2019 which was positive.
finally home office grant my ilr 28th august 2019 and send my everything.

I always was honest even though in my appeal hearing i told that i did work but it was honest mistake.

I am a member of this forum from long time as far as i remember from 2016 till now. In the middle time i was so upset and down couple of times i thought i should left the country and stop the fight as it was so costly (as i always try to take best lawyer or make grounds from top one) but finally this fight was worthy.

so i know this journey tough but you need to think the time you already spent its your golden time so your fight might worthy. so don't feel down and fight till end. you loose or win doesn't matter at least you can say you try your best.

all the very best to every one and hope everyone's problem will be solved asap.
Plz stay strong and keep fighting.
That's great news mA!

Why did they keep refusing? and how much did you end up spending on legal fees?

All the best for your future.

dan883

Re: Long Residence Refused

Post by dan883 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 am

Congrats. And thank you for updating.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Re: ILR 10 years lawful resident continue and section 39e

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 pm

codswallop wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:31 am
faysal_cu wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:22 am
Dear Guys,
it will be bit long but i m sure it will give someone hope to fight.

i did came in this country in January 2007 and my visa was all successful until i made my ILR in 2016. i made my ilr in November 2016 by post. i had no right to work from 2013 till my ilr application. they hold my ilr application till 28th December 2017 until i did send them pap to threat them i might take them to court. (before that i did lots of call, send letters, contact with MP and she send letter to home office couple of times. )
when i send them pap and thread them to take them court because of they hold my application one year than they made my ilr decision which was refuse and without appeal rights.
the reason was very valid i did work in 2013 -2014 for 5 months(which is true) while i had no right to work and that time i was a line manager in royal mail. so they get confirmation from HMRC and Royal mail and i used to had taxi licence. they also contact with my council and take every proof against me.

I was really upset and thought to leave the country as they have the proof and i did actually work . but later decide to give fight and to see its end. send them Pap against the refusal and as usual home office refuse the pap and stick their own decision.

Went for paper base hearing and got refuse.

than apply utt for permission to oral hearing and accepted. my oral hearing was really hard one. I took my best one and also home office send their good one. it was long and lots of arguing was there and finally judge allow my jr and fees award. my barrister told me if home office ask to negotiate than i should go for it.
however in October 2018 home office send me consent letter and told me they will reconsider my application. November 2018 they again refuse me but with in country appeal.

lodge appeal November 2018 and got date of hearing 04th June 2019(eid day).

all day was in court but it was a good hearing. finally got the decision 25th July 2019 which was positive.
finally home office grant my ilr 28th august 2019 and send my everything.

I always was honest even though in my appeal hearing i told that i did work but it was honest mistake.

I am a member of this forum from long time as far as i remember from 2016 till now. In the middle time i was so upset and down couple of times i thought i should left the country and stop the fight as it was so costly (as i always try to take best lawyer or make grounds from top one) but finally this fight was worthy.

so i know this journey tough but you need to think the time you already spent its your golden time so your fight might worthy. so don't feel down and fight till end. you loose or win doesn't matter at least you can say you try your best.

all the very best to every one and hope everyone's problem will be solved asap.
Plz stay strong and keep fighting.
That's great news mA!

Why did they keep refusing? and how much did you end up spending on legal fees?

All the best for your future.
they did keep refuse me cause of i did work when i havn't right to work.
i am not sure but its around $15,000. something like that.

faysal_cu
Bangladesh

Re: Long Residence Refused

Post by faysal_cu » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:52 pm

dan883 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:40 am
Congrats. And thank you for updating.
you welcome. hope its help someone to keep fighting and get positive result.