ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main Applicant applied ILR and received a email from Case Worker Urgent please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aben

Main Applicant applied ILR and received a email from Case Worker Urgent please

Post by aben » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:00 pm

hi All,

I have submitted my online Set (O) application for ILR and given the biometrics at Croyden, today I received an email from the Caseworker stating that unable to proceed with my application. I have two children and wife as PBS Dependents. I planned to apply for ILR in super priority service and once I got the ILR, apply them for PBS Extension as they need one more year to go for ILR.

The question from Caseworker is
I note that in your previous application for leave you included two dependant children, details below, they are not included in your current application. Can you please advise what your current intentions are with regard to leave for them.

xxxx - yyyy - country - date of birth
pppp - qqqq- country - date of birth.

urgent please advice?

1. what should I respond? can I say once I received the ILR I would apply for PBS Extension for them?
2. How should I respond? simply reply to the same email?

appreciate your response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Main Applicant applied ILR and received a email from Case Worker Urgent please

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Simply state the truth. It is not a trick question. It has to do with child safeguarding.

Surely the email states how to respond.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan_80
Pakistan

Re: Main Applicant applied ILR and received a email from Case Worker Urgent please

Post by khan_80 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:09 pm

aben wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:00 pm
hi All,

I have submitted my online Set (O) application for ILR and given the biometrics at Croyden, today I received an email from the Caseworker stating that unable to proceed with my application. I have two children and wife as PBS Dependents. I planned to apply for ILR in super priority service and once I got the ILR, apply them for PBS Extension as they need one more year to go for ILR.

I note that in your previous application for leave you included two dependant children, details below, they are not included in your current application. Can you please advise what your current intentions are with regard to leave for them.

urgent please advice?

1. what should I respond? can I say once I received the ILR I would apply for PBS Extension for them?

appreciate your response
Hi
I have applied my ILR on 28th Jan and done my biometric in the morning, then 3:20PM on 28th Jan receive same email like you.
I replay them 4:00 PM that Yes they are still living with me, Living on below address and as their Time for ILR will be completed on 5th MArch 2019, so will be applying them on 5th March and told that I have mentioned this already in the Covering letter as well.
After 15 minutes of my email, they send me another email for ILR Granted confirmation.

Thanks

aben

Post by aben » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:09 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:02 pm
Simply state the truth. It is not a trick question. It has to do with child safeguarding.

Surely the email states how to respond.
Thank you CR001 for the quick response. I couldn't clearly see in the email caseworker asking to reply to the email, I can see the full address under the signature. As suggested by Khan_80 I am going to reply on Monday.

thank you.

aben

Post by aben » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:11 am

khan_80 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:09 pm
aben wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:00 pm
hi All,

urgent please advice?

appreciate your response
Hi
I have applied my ILR on 28th Jan and done my biometric in the morning, then 3:20PM on 28th Jan receive same email like you.
I replay them 4:00 PM that Yes they are still living with me, Living on below address and as their Time for ILR will be completed on 5th MArch 2019, so will be applying them on 5th March and told that I have mentioned this already in the Covering letter as well.
After 15 minutes of my email, they send me another email for ILR Granted confirmation.

Thanks
thank you Khan_80, I am going to reply on Monday.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am

Hello Khan_80
Did you apply through Tier1 for your ILR? Please confirm
Bizman

aben

Post by aben » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:13 am

Hi,

This forum helped me a lot so far, no words to thank.
I received an email form Caseworker confirming my ILR is confirmed.

thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:24 am

Congrats mate. Which immigration route did you apply through
Bizman

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:25 am

bizman wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:24 am
Congrats mate. Which immigration route did you apply through
Tier 2 General if you took the time to look at the users previous posts!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:26 am

Ok. Thanks CR001
Bizman

khan_80
Pakistan

Post by khan_80 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 am

bizman wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:11 am
Hello Khan_80
Did you apply through Tier1 for your ILR? Please confirm
Hi bizman
As I switched to Tier 2 G in 2017 from Tier 1 G, so I applied via Tier 2 G but the 5 years period was combination of Tier 1 + Tier 2 G (Current).

Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:38 am

Oh ok, thanks
Bizman

shaazz9
Newly Registered
India

Post by shaazz9 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Hi,

We have applied for ILR. We submitted all the documents online and used document checking service to confirm that they have all the documents before the appointment date , we got no action required confirmation. Then we went to Croydon for appointment, even there they did not ask for NARIC for dependant. We have received email from case worker to provide a scanned copy of the NARIC letter for Spouse. However, case worker has not provided any contact information in the email.Which email ID should i send the scan to? Please reply as early as possible as we need to send within 2-3 days.

Regards,
Shazia

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:48 pm

shaazz9 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm
Hi,

We have applied for ILR. We submitted all the documents online and used document checking service to confirm that they have all the documents before the appointment date , we got no action required confirmation. Then we went to Croydon for appointment, even there they did not ask for NARIC for dependant. We have received email from case worker to provide a scanned copy of the NARIC letter for Spouse. However, case worker has not provided any contact information in the email.Which email ID should i send the scan to? Please reply as early as possible as we need to send within 2-3 days.

Regards,
Shazia
Reply to the email your received!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)