ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maternity and Furlough

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ying2702
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Maternity and Furlough

Post by ying2702 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:47 am

Hello,

Hope I never duplicate the entries or questions.

Basically I am due to apply ILR via tier 2 (general) visa route in Mid august.

I am pregnant and hence, my company has furloughed me since 20th of April 2020. I understand from the government website that although an individual is on furlough and will have payout, but, they will take it as 100% of their normal wages.

I am due to go on Maternity on end of August.

Questions:
1. I will not get my maternity first wages by end of September. Shall I wait until I got my maternity wages only apply?

2. If I am to apply in mid August, technically, I am not on maternity yet. Shall I still declare my maternity wages?

3. Since HO specifically mentioned they need the payslip + bank statement which is within 28 days old, the payslip I have in July will be my furlough pay. My payslip still has my basic standard pay but minus the furlough adjusted. Would this be matter if I submit July payslip?

Thanks. =)