ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum salary Requirement for ILR in Oct2022

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VVB
Newly Registered
Mood:

Minimum salary Requirement for ILR in Oct2022

Post by VVB » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Hi,
I will be eligible for ILR in October 2022, but not sure what will be minimum salary requirement ?

I have read that post December 2020, the IRL minimum salary is reduced to 25,600. Will it be again increasing year by year or this is going to be same going forward.

Please, if you can answer by queries that will be very helpful.

Thanks,
VB

secret.simon

Re: Minimum salary Requirement for ILR in Oct2022

Post by secret.simon » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:11 pm

October 2022 is too far away in the future for any confident answer to be given to your question. Any answer that is given will necessarily be speculation and conjecture.

You are better off asking this question again in 2022 early to mid 2022 (i.e. about a year from now).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

VVB
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Minimum salary Requirement for ILR in Oct2022

Post by VVB » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:16 pm

Thanks for your reply Simon.

I understand that October 2022 is far away, the reason I posted the question was to have some time on my side if there is a need to initiate necessary discussion with my employer in case I am short of the minimum salary requirements.

Also before the new rules came into picture, the salary requirements were displayed well in advance, so I was just curios to know if any such kind of notification is out for the new rules.